Clear All

• F34R
    replied
    No.

Leave a comment:

• makecopies
    replied
    Originally posted by yosemitesam View Post
    i would do that trade in an instant, although i absolutely love datsuns.
    +123456

Leave a comment:

• slammin.e28
    replied
    Are we looking at this as a performance or as just a plain old cool, kick ass car?

I'd probably trade, but then again, I'm a "never trade cars!" person. Always ends up bad.

Old Zs are so kickass. I still want one, but probably won't have one.

Leave a comment:

• Chachi
    replied
    yeah it seems like unless he's willing to throw a couple grand on top, i'm not going to do it.

i have my vw gti 1.8t as my true daily car, so this is all for my 2nd fun car.

i think if i were going to do it, i'd regret it.

and if people like my m3 so much then BUY IT! haha

Leave a comment:

• Andy.B
    replied
    If it was me, I would consider it, but I love Datsun Z's, and especially love the red interior. If I had money and space for another car right now I would be tempted to buy it!

Leave a comment:

• helalo
    replied
    no.

i had a guy offer me his datsun for my Z4 3.0, it was a quick and simple no. im sure that guy has a lot of fans and is a pretty cool car but your driving an E36 M3 man.

Leave a comment:

• shameson
    replied
    Dakar Yellow is the best e36 m3 color IMO so for me personally I'd keep it. Parts are easier to come by than for Datsuns for one, and I think as cool as that Datsun is, your e36 is worth more and performs better overall

Leave a comment:

• marshallnoise
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    They are not as hot as you think, Id rather have an FC Rx-7 Turbo, and when the Rotary eventually espolodes, swap an LS1 in there.
    Fix'd.

And OP, Do Not Want. I don't get the Datsun love. Plus, rust bucket.

Leave a comment:

• Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    They are not as hot as you think
    A stock 4AGE isn't all that fast but the AW11 is one of the most pure, go kart like chassis I have ever driven. Even in stock form it feels a hell of a lot more solid through turns than S13's, FC RX7's, E30's, AE86's, etc.

On topic; The Datsun looks pretty awesome, would sound great and be a blast to drive, but an E36 M3 is probably still better.
    Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 10-29-2013, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• YosemiteSam
    replied
    I would do that trade in an instant, although I absolutely love Datsuns.

Leave a comment:

• BillBrasky
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
    its nice and all but nah, its on some ghey multi lug wheels. meh

Oh I agree, the wheels would go directly in the trash heap along with the red vinyl. I just want a clean 240z chassis and I love that color.

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    its nice and all but nah, its on some ghey multi lug wheels. meh

Leave a comment:

• BillBrasky
    replied
    I want that Datsun sooooooo bad!

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    I'd say it's on the lower end of that price range. Definitely not 12k with an L28 swap.

The paint looks pretty good in the pics, who knows what it looks like in person. It has a dash half-cap, and looks like it needs new weather stripping. I don't see any brake upgrades, and I'm guessing the rear end is stock. Ask him if it was a west coast car, and when he got it. If it wasn't a west coast car, I'd be surprised if it has absolutely no rust.

Overall, it doesn't seem to have any upgrades besides the L28/5spd. It only has value as a nice driver, so I'd probably put it at $5-7k if it's as clean as it looks.
    Last edited by rturbo 930; 10-28-2013, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    Cool, but not much space for hoes in that datsun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X