• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post

Sweeeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
      Question for you guys, I'm about to make the move to get rid of my cable TV and go with solely internet. For anyone that does the same, how are you getting your races?
      I watch them a day or so late and get them from sky or BBC via the `bay. It is no big deal to me, since i am typically working when the races are on live anyway.
      the coverage is so much better, complete, and to be honest as much as I love hobbs and machett, Nothing But Commercials coverage is exactly that...

Comment

Loving the new wiliams livery. Gotta root for Sir Frank to have a good year. Williams is just one of those teams you cant not root for, espc with Massa( for sure) now driving for them.

Comment

Would love to see the championship come down to Kimi and Massa this year.

Comment

I will definitely be rooting for Massa/Williams this year. He's been mentally beat down the last few years being Alonso's teammate, everyone has forgotten that the guy is a damn competent driver.

Also pulling for Kimi and Nico.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
              Loving the new wiliams livery. Gotta root for Sir Frank to have a good year. Williams is just one of those teams you cant not root for, espc with Massa( for sure) now driving for them.
              I agree now that Maldozer is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Decided to take a few screenshots in case it would make you guys feel better and show I'm only trying to help some of you ditch your cable. If you don't want to, no worries.

The different categories:
                Not sure if the ship has sailed on this already or not, but for around $40 I'd be in for this. Just one stupid question, this stuff is for streaming as well? I always end up seeing who won what before watching the recorded races. Would love to be able to keep up with GP2 and touring car races, and catch some drift or offroad stuff.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                  Anyone know if their strong showing this year in testing may be due to sponsorship money, or if sponsorship money came in due to the strong showing in testing?
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

^ I believe they have been working on the deal since last year, with McLaren as the other team courting Martini. I think the deal was already pretty much in place before testing but Im sure their strong showing helped. McLaren may have been hindered by their poor performance last year, coupled with a big question as to future performance with switching to honda for next season. If I were Martini thats what my thought process would have been anyway. They seem to attribute a lot of their pace to Mercedes at the moment. (perhaps better communication input and certainly reliability from them)

Comment

Never such tension before the first practice as this year.
                      I'd like to be there to hear all the new engines fire.
                      Lots of underdogs with dreams.

87 4dr specE30: Bitsy (lurking above), 89 4dr 325i blau, 91 318is brillrot, 90 325ivertbronzit

Comment

I first thought Massa was going with Lotus, as a Brazilian, I wasn't happy about the Williams deal. (Williams and Senna saga) but besides all conspiracies, Williams is a team that like to introduce electronics and stuff, electronic suspensions and all that non-sense, but because the sport has gonne all the way to boredom land, I believe Massa is in the right place, and his car doesn't look like a vaccum cleaner, or has a full round penis in front of it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                          Not sure if the ship has sailed on this already or not, but for around $40 I'd be in for this. Just one stupid question, this stuff is for streaming as well? I always end up seeing who won what before watching the recorded races. Would love to be able to keep up with GP2 and touring car races, and catch some drift or offroad stuff.
                          I'd still be willing to do this if you can find some others who want in.

But no, it's not streaming. You have to wait until after the race is over and someone has set the torrent, then you can DL it and watch. I typically stay away from FaceBook/racing news on race day until I can watch.

Although I did go ahead and just drop $40 so I can stream (and watch what I miss) all the V8 Supercar events.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by woc View Post
                            I first thought Massa was going with Lotus, as a Brazilian, I wasn't happy about the Williams deal. (Williams and Senna saga) but besides all conspiracies, Williams is a team that like to introduce electronics and stuff, electronic suspensions and all that non-sense, but because the sport has gonne all the way to boredom land, I believe Massa is in the right place, and his car doesn't look like a vaccum cleaner, or has a full round penis in front of it.
                            What's this now?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Thought this was pretty cool.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I'm going to get in on this torrent site with Buddy, anyone else want to get on board?

Comment

Working...
                                X