BMW by Bertone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW by Bertone

Interesting article about Bertone's 3200CS and its influence on the BMW brand.

I researched and wrote, please give me some feedback! :hitler:

Original article here:
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

This is the result of a 2002 getting knocked up by an Aston Martin DB2

--sent from my igloo via carrier penguin
    (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Nice article
      My Allrad Blog

Comment

I like your blog, John^

Regarding the article, it was interesting to learn about some of the history, because I know almost nothing about BMW's pre-1970.Hopefully you all will find some other articles on the website that you enjoy. Personally I like the E12 article and the E21 Group 5 article...
        Last edited by tschultz; 06-03-2014, 09:21 AM.
        http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

That thing is sweet.

Comment

I actually did know about the Bertone involvement, but not nearly to the depth shown by this article. Brilliant journalism for sure. The parallels drawn here clearly demonstrate we owe tribute to the Italians, not the Germans, for the beautiful style BMW enjoyed for decades.

Excellent work, thanks for sharing!

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

That picture really shows the progression of the large 2dr coupe from BMW, although the cars have changed drastically over time with how they look you can pick up on the subtle accents from previous models. Really awesome post! Love seeing lineage of a vehicle and seeing the contrast of design through the years. Thanks for posting!
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, these articles will be weekly leading up to the 2015 event!!
                318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Nice!

sigpic
                  Reich und Roll!

Comment

Working...
                  X