NAVY Seals asked me to tryout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAVY Seals asked me to tryout

Today down at me DEP meeting at Fort Jackson in Columbia, SC. They offered the NAVY Seal Challenge, I took it. In the running, I beat everybody except 2 people (3rd place out of 40). Pushups, I got 4th. Situps 2nd. Pullups 5th.

They asked me if I was going to take the official Navy Seal test, and I said yeah. They were happy about that. HMM.

Thats what they like to see..... Someone young, dumb and cockstrong coming INTO the military. A change of pace since they usually produce that kind of person....

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
      Thats what they like to see..... Someone young, dumb and cockstrong coming INTO the military. A change of pace since they usually produce that kind of person....
      You're not a jack-ass or anything are you? Damn.
      Nice way to show respect, fuck.
      I'm not dumb. I scored fairly well on the ASVABS. Got a peice of cake job offered to me, Sonar Technician, sitting there doing nothing practically, because of my scores.

Sorry if I'm being a jack-ass too. I don't like when people call me dumb, they tend to end out being the dumb ones. Don't you think you have to know someone before you can classify them as a 'dumb' person or not?

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
        So he's dumb and cockstrong just because he's in good physical condition? That sounds pretty damned impressive to me, they don't let just anyone into the SEALs. Good luck on the test man.

Comment

Originally posted by SLH350
          So he's dumb and cockstrong just because he's in good physical condition? That sounds pretty damned impressive to me, they don't let just anyone into the SEALs. Good luck on the test man.
          agreed
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by SLH350
            That sounds pretty damned impressive to me, they don't let just anyone into the SEALs. Good luck on the test man.
            Good luck man, I hope you make it. Getting in is only half the challenge though from what I understand, gettin' OUT is the real trick. Hoo-ra!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Uhhhhhh, Max is in the military (or army, something like that)...so he's kind of making fun of himself.

Comment

I think Max was joking from the git-go. But aren't the SEALs seriously some of the most intelligent of the armed forces? I believe they are.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
                  I think Max was joking from the git-go.
                  Yeah, that's what I was implying. Some people...

Comment

Have fun being kill crazy!

Oh and working with a bunch of lazy assholes who have huge egos!

Comment

I think Max was joking from the git-go. But aren't the SEALs seriously some of the most intelligent of the armed forces? I believe they are.
                      Or Charlie Sheen would have you believe.. ;)

Comment

thanks homies

Comment

...Getting in is only half the challenge though from what I understand, gettin' OUT is the real trick. Hoo-ra!
                          I hear the easy way is death.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Special Forces have had an IQ requirement since the early 70s I believe, and I'm fairly certain 120+ is the standard. FWIW

Good luck adam, quit looking at car shit and go running. that is if you want to be a SEAL at least :p
                            BEERTECH

Comment

LMAO rob. You tell me! Shit.

I run 6 miles every other day. I did my running today down at my DEP meeting at Fort Jackson anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X