Turbo e30 Vlog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo e30 Vlog

Hello again! just wanted to let you guys know, I have recently started vlogging and I also have a turbo m20 along with a 46 for a daily, my vlogs are automotive based so theres is car related things in all my videos, I know most people are not into the whole vlogging thing but figured some of you would be into it!

Fiddling with cars today! including my turbo e30 and my bikes! Thanks for ...

This is from a few days ago and shows my car a little, feel free to subscribe if you find my boring life interesting haha thanks folks.
    Build Thread

sigpic

I can dig it, you need wider tires sir.

Comment

haha they are 17x9 rears with a 215 tire, i wanted to go with a bigger tire but being that there 17's and it being so low i had to stretch the tires a little to fit in the wells, im 100% not into stretched tires but i had to stretch a little so it wouldn't rub lol.
      Build Thread

sigpic

Comment

Looks good, I'm digging the purple wheels!

Comment

Thanks! my good friend owns a powdercoating shop so we went a little crazy with them but i love them lol, for sure catch peoples eyes. also doesnt make the bronzit look so bad lol
          Build Thread

sigpic

Comment

Aside from your lack of taste in beer, your purple wheels and beige car nicely compliment one another
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

haha pbr is not that bad! Thanks sir!
              Build Thread

sigpic

Comment

I like the cb 350. Nice e30 too.

Comment

Subie looks like my nephews lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X