The 2014 *EUwerks* Giveaway | E30 Shirts, Pods, Dead Pedals, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nl328i
    replied
    Signed up as "Hellrotten".

    I like the site a lot. Already enjoying the posted content.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Kills
    I signed up just waiting for the verification email. Ive been waiting almost a day can you manual send it though? Account was E30Kills. Those shirts are sick
    They do tend to end up in the spam folder at times. However, I manually approved you yesterday so you are all set to log in.

    Originally posted by MokinWeet
    Joined and posted. Love the site and the shirts!
    Thanks man! You actually helped me fix a pretty big bug with the site today. I didn't see your post today on the main feed.

    As it turns out the bug basically caused every new sign up's posts not to appear to any of the news feeds but their own. I have since fixed it, and re-posted everyone's posts. B/c of this I am going to give out 3 shirts today instead of one. There is also a ton of really cool content now on the feed. Happy Weekend!

    Leave a comment:


  • MokinWeet
    replied
    Joined and posted. Love the site and the shirts!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Kills
    I signed up just waiting for the verification email. Ive been waiting almost a day can you manual send it though? Account was E30Kills. Those shirts are sick
    my verification was in spam

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Kills
    replied
    I signed up just waiting for the verification email. Ive been waiting almost a day can you manual send it though? Account was E30Kills. Those shirts are sick

    Leave a comment:


  • itsonlygeorge
    replied
    That original shirt is pretty cool. Do want.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    Thank you for the shirt! Post up guys!
    Of course! Thanks for the support man.

    Originally posted by camshaftgsxr
    This is cool, I had no idea this existed, signed up just for fun, car guy facebook ftw

    edit: how long does this email normally take?
    Thanks man. I have always thought that Facebook would be about a billion times better if it was just about car guy stuff.

    Shouldn't take longer than a minute or so. No worries though, I have manually approved the 3 pending verifications just in case.

    You are all set to log in.

    When you hop on tomorrow throw up some cool random car stuff someone might not know about.

    Leave a comment:


  • camshaftgsxr
    replied
    This is cool, I had no idea this existed, signed up just for fun, car guy facebook ftw

    edit: how long does this email normally take?
    Last edited by camshaftgsxr; 12-11-2014, 05:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Thank you for the shirt! Post up guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Thanks for the support everyone. Lets get some posts up so I can give out a shirt today :)

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Bump... announced yesterday's winner. Lets get your posts in today for today's shirt! With only a few euwerks posts a day, the chances of getting a free shirt are very high.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Thank you for the support everyone! Today we've got 3 people that have posted, get your euwerks posts in in the next few hours for today's free shirt.

    Originally posted by TimKninja
    wow i remember buying one of your shirts like 3-4 years ago. Its been stained, covered in dirt , oil and all kindas of grime. and every time I wash it, it looks brand farking new. I Think should buy another.
    Share something cool on euwerks, and i'm sure you'll win one eventually. I have enough shirts to give away this entire month!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    :p

    I think I've gotten a total of 4 shirts total in the past year!

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Signed up and liked. Seems like a cool site.

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    wow i remember buying one of your shirts like 3-4 years ago. Its been stained, covered in dirt , oil and all kindas of grime. and every time I wash it, it looks brand farking new. I Think should buy another.

    Leave a comment:

Working...