The 2014 *EUwerks* Giveaway | E30 Shirts, Pods, Dead Pedals, etc.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimma360
    replied
    Posted this weekend's winners! With December coming to a close, I'll have to think of other ways to keep things interesting.

    Originally posted by Reichart12
    Thanks again for the prizes. I got my box of goodies the other day and everything looks great!
    You are quite welcome! Thank you for the support.

    Leave a comment:


  • Reichart12
    replied
    Thanks again for the prizes. I got my box of goodies the other day and everything looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • dlmrun2002
    replied
    I posted. Ok update excel. I want to win.
    dlm ny country

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by YosemiteSam
    Giving away a dead pedal this weekend? I want one.
    Sure am! I will announce winners tomorrow. I still have to put together my excel sheet of everyone that posted this past week haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Giving away a dead pedal this weekend? I want one.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22
    I went to sign up and forgot that I had registered at your site back in 2010!

    Really looking for a gauge pod for my stroker turbo build (planning the turbo install in the spring time)

    Good to see the site up and running!
    Originally posted by dlmrun2002
    I signed up too. But I don't have Facebook..does that mean I can't win?
    dlm ny country
    If you don't have facebook thats ok, you can still win.

    Leave a comment:


  • dlmrun2002
    replied
    I signed up too. But I don't have Facebook..does that mean I can't win?
    dlm ny country

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by downforce22
    I went to sign up and forgot that I had registered at your site back in 2010!

    Really looking for a gauge pod for my stroker turbo build (planning the turbo install in the spring time)

    Good to see the site up and running!
    Nice! Yeah the site has a few hundred members that signed up back in the day. Keep posting, we have one more pod to give away.

    We have a member that is cleaning up: won both a pod and a dead pedal, and 2 shirts. This week he had like 50% of the posts so his odds were 50/50.

    Leave a comment:


  • downforce22
    replied
    I went to sign up and forgot that I had registered at your site back in 2010!

    Really looking for a gauge pod for my stroker turbo build (planning the turbo install in the spring time)

    Good to see the site up and running!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
    Where were the winners from the 12th posted?
    There were posted on EUwerks, but taken down on Sunday when I posted the Pod and Pedal winners. I am also PMing the winners on EUwerks as I announce them just in case they miss the announcement.

    With that said, get your posts in before this Sunday to be considered for this weekends pod and dead pedal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blitzkrieg
    replied
    Where were the winners from the 12th posted?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    I announced this weekend's prize winners! Really appreciate everyone's support. We only had 1 pod and 1 dead pedal to give away, so if you were not our big item winners don't worry. We'll keep this up through December.

    Also, we start off fresh tomorrow. So if you have your eye on those shirts and prizes make sure to post up. The more you post the more chances you have of winning. And don't forget to like our Facebook page as well!

    We had a total of 37 posts and 10 posters last week. And 9 people walked away with something.

    Thanks everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimma360
    replied
    Sorry for the delay guys! Posted up the winners on EUwerks just now. Will be shipping the shirts out on Monday.

    Also, giving away a pod and a dead pedal on Sunday so get your posts in!

    Leave a comment:


  • YosemiteSam
    replied
    Did you announce any winners on Friday? I only saw a couple posts and none had comments about winning.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blitzkrieg
    replied
    Did i win? Lol Friday

    Leave a comment:

Working...