Websites for parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websites for parts?

What are the best websites to buy E30 parts? As far as one that has decent prices and durable parts.

it depends on what you need, what you consider to be decent pricing, and whether you want upgrade type stuff or oem replacement.

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
    IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Lots of options, some have better deals than others but depends on part.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

www.blunttech.com He's an active member on this board. Shipping is cheap and super fast. Best customer service ever.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          www.blunttech.com He's an active member on this board. Shipping is cheap and super fast. Best customer service ever.
          +1 for blunttech. Fast email replies and will help you with your questions and will get you the right part. 10/10 will always do business with him.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

genuine/oe/oem quality:
            pelicanparts.com
            ecstuning.com
            fcpeuro.com
            eeuroparts.com
            autohausaz.com

for some aftermarket/performance type things:
            iemotorsport.com
            blunttech.com
            condorspeedshop.com
            sssquid.com (performance chips)

cylinder heads:
            bimmerheads.com
            autoheadperformance.com

There are some more out there, but these are what I can think of right now.
            PNP Adapter Harness Wiring for M52TU, M54, S54, M60, M62, M62TU, S62, M50, S50, M52, S52 & MORE

sigpic

Comment

If you want something dealer specific or that the other places get from the dealer and mark up, find the part number on realoem.com and plug it into one of the many dealer "trademotion" websites like tomkinsonbmwparts.com. You will get a way better price.

If it is something big and expensive new I check ebay first or here.

Comment

blunttech for sure. you can get any OEM part not just aftermarket. prices are competitive and you seriously couldn't beat the customer service. Steve has helped me out of a pinch a couple times, like when my wife's water pump failed and he was ordering one for me at what must have been 1am in his time zone, lol. I think I had it the next day.

if it's not on his site, just send an email with your list of parts.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

+1000 for Blunttech. You can actually speak to him, decide what you need and what you don't. He has researched many parts for me and always been dependable.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm looking to replace my 318is flywheel to the lightweight one. Get a new clutch kit and slave cylinder. I'm also in the market to chip my 318is. But I'm not sure what chip to go with. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by sweet3 View Post
                      genuine/oe/oem quality:
                      pelicanparts.com
                      ecstuning.com
                      fcpeuro.com
                      eeuroparts.com
                      autohausaz.com

for some aftermarket/performance type things:
                      iemotorsport.com
                      blunttech.com
                      condorspeedshop.com
                      sssquid.com (performance chips)

cylinder heads:
                      bimmerheads.com
                      autoheadperformance.com

There are some more out there, but these are what I can think of right now.

Also OP, bear in mind some suppliers may actually be local to you. Meaning you could place an order via WillCall and save yourself shipping/time.
                      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        ordering one for me at what must have been 1am in his time zone, lol. I think I had it the next day.
                        Blah! Yes. The usual joke around here is this:

You get the part on your door step the day before you ordered it.

Not true, but sure feels that way.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                        X