Anyone watching the 24 Hours of LeMans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching the 24 Hours of LeMans?

Coverage started on Speed about 2 hours ago, and they're covering 2-4 hour blocks from now until tomorrow, around the same time.

Going pretty good so far, those TDI Audi's are the shit!

Cant watch it as my parents only have basic cable. I need my deluve digital setup from my apartment at school. Figures the one weekend Im home this month is Le Mans.
    Back to my roots

Comment

I caught some of it this morning....first 2.5 hours to be exact. The Audi TDI seemed to be setting the pace. Some drama early on too....the 'Vette spin, a DBR9 with an ungodly oil leak, Ferrari 550 Maranello with a flat - plenty of action to go around. I've got a BBQ to be at this afternoon but luckily they have a dish at the house so I'll check in on things from time to time. Le Mans is such a great endurance race.

On an unrelated note (but related to BMW), Speed is airing a program tomorrow (Sunday, June 18 ) at 1pm EST hosted by Tommy Kendall and they will be showcasing the new ///M cars. They will be covering the new M5, M6, Z4 M-Roadster and the soon to be released Z4-based M coupe. And in case you miss tomorrow's show due to a Father's Day gig, it will be re-aired on the dates listed below....

Monday, June 19th 3pm EST
      Saturday, June 24th 3pm EST
      Saturday, July 1st 10pm EST

Set the Tivo boys :-D

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
      X