Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any experience dealing with traksclothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any experience dealing with traksclothing?

i ordered two shirts from these guys and they sent me the wrong sizes...
    I have tried emailing them numerous times to try and straighten the whole ordeal out but nothing! Not one word from them...

EDIT

Ordeal has been straightened out.
    Last edited by dude8383; 06-26-2006, 07:21 PM.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

they sometimes take a while to answer messages b/c they are usually out at track event. it just take time...

Comment

During my dealings with Jeremiah, he seemed like a staight-up guy...was more than willing to organize a GB with a bunch of kids that griped about the most ridiculous details.

I'd imagine he's just busy, but it's been a while since I've talked to him.
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

He was great to deal with.

My bet is they have been busy with Auto-X or something. Regional events require longggg weekends and preparation/packing.

Just like THR when they go to race, give them more time, but THR is awesome to deal with.

if you don't like this, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH GROUND CONTROL

Comment

Are they the wrong size, or just fit tight? The shirts run pretty small.

Comment

all the shirts i have from them run small... if that's your problem then just drop a few pounds... they are cool guys to work with
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

i spoke with jerimah back and forth about his datsun 510 and he definitly seemed like a straight up guy.

I ordered the shirts with the knowledge that they would be a tighter fit, i ordered the american apparrel shirt a size up (XL) and the E30 shirt (XL). but they sent me XXL shirts..and these shirts weren't for me.

I ordered them for my friends birthday and now i have to deal with selling them back because i've sent numerous emails to them.

I got these shirts on the 11th. So far not one of my emails has been responded to...and emails just don't disappear on their way to the recipient, they go the inbox and stay there..

Comment

Have you called them? You only mentioned you emailed them trying to straighten it out. Call and leave some messages.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  Have you called them? You only mentioned you emailed them trying to straighten it out. Call and leave some messages.
                  wheres their number on the site, i didn't see any other contact info but email.

Comment

they were great for me to deal with. dont forget they are a race group that does shirts on the side
                    Jay

Comment

Originally posted by fretburnr
                      they were great for me to deal with. dont forget they are a race group that does shirts on the side
                      werd.

They JUST got back to me! Its been close to a month..anyways i take back any comments i said about them.

Comment

Working...
                      X