Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to trade an e34 wagon for an M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to trade an e34 wagon for an M3?

I want to get rid of my M3 mid-project for an e34 wag'n, preferrably a 525i.

525iT and 1500 cash unless it is immaculate would be what I'm looking for

black or white/tan preferred, dual sunroof is definitely a plus. Stick shift and I'll marry you

The M3 abandoned project: 3.2 s50 M3 (I want the 3.2 for the 5er). The M3 has a nonvanos m50, just revived the suspension with stock springs, bilstein sports, new RSMs, THR CABs, etc.
    VIN# WBSAK0300J2195798, it's hennarot on black leather, as per the original paint code, but needs to have the front panels repainted, as recent long distance road trips have pitted the bumper, hood, and fenders.
    The car has 205k on it, and I've already spent thousands on nickel and dime things. Namely stripping the car, stripping the sound deadening and reapplying my own (e-dead) lighter material for the floor of the car.
    This would be a hell of a steal for someone looking to build a 24v e30 M3 as the swap is already done, or just anyone who is a fan of a-bit-peppier-than s14 power.. it feels strangely similar to the s14 with the jump in the power band, just a bit more punch ..and torque :)
    The car is shod with 225/50/16 BF Goodrich g-force sports with about 50% tread on 16" BBS wheels (I'm not actually sure of the model number)

I realize that 525iT's are valued at $6-7k (in my area at least) and I think the car is priced accordingly.
    For any details, PM or e-mail me, I have the full record history and can probably tell you any detail of the car from memory, inside or out.

I'd appreciate referrals as well.. school has really killed my alotted time for this thing and I need to hand it off to someone who can finish it up

-Bryson

the car now has ellipsoids (maybe euro headlights if you're lucky), twin tips (an e36 M3 muffler) and bumper tape, sorry the photos are a little outdated

Last edited by Bryson; 06-20-2006, 04:03 AM.

your car is on fire... it is so hot.

Comment

Wish I could take that off your hands. Good luck with the e34.
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

How about $10 and a handjob? :)

Good luck, I wish I had an e34 wagon laying around that was black or white/tan and a stick shift.
        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

your car is probably wroth more than a e34 wagon, unless its a M wagon:D

Comment

thanks guys, yeah I realize that I'll be taking a monetary hit with the value of the car, but I just want to let this go without too much effort on my part

Comment

How bout an E39 wagon plus cash?

I'll steal it from my dad overnight, and never come home.

It's worth it!!! :-o

Goodluck! :)
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

If you decide to sell it outright, LMK. I can arrange transport etc. Did you check Roadfly? There's a 525iT on there that seems to fit the bill, and it's in CA.

Originally posted by whysimon
                WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Sean, I wish!

Fred, I just checked, but couldn't seem to find the car you were talking about. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place? I'm not too familiar with roadfly anymore.. stopped browsing there about 4 years ago

Comment

Ha, I sometimes check up on Roadfly, just in case there's a $5000 E30 M3 with no rust in my area. YEAH RIGHT!

Anyway, it's a 95 auto 525iT, dunno if it's still available:

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I think those are BBS RG003's- I have the same wheels but in 15x7s. Super rare, forged, and light as hell.
                      '91 318is
                      sigpic

Comment

oh my god i wish i had an e34 wagon right now...
                        : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
                        Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Some updated photos (have lots more):

Thank you Permit!

I'll add some smoked ellips as soon as we get on top of business, plus I need some bulbs. Euro tow hook covers still need paint :(...

-B

Comment

omgwtf m50?
                            : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
                            Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Originally posted by chuckybob
                              omgwtf m50?
                              OMGtemporarymotor!1

Bryson, I have bulbs and smilies laying around, just use those.

Comment

Working...
                              X