Pics from bimmerfest east 15 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from bimmerfest east 15 ?

Didnt see much out yet figured to start a thread. P.s. i was the delphine e30 with the copper wheels at the entrance broke down. (Heater core exploded). Anyways just a few
    👇

And some of mine for fun

Post em

-Nick
    sigpic
    1986 325es || 1998 M3 sedan || 2003 330ci

~Looking for a left side early tail light, or a set of early tails~

Comment

First place modified (?).. no comment:

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by fiveightandten View Post

Take this pic but not one of the 2 bagged e30s right behind it? I haz a sad :/

I'll put some pictures up later.
        No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

Originally posted by Nick's e30 View Post
          Take this pic but not one of the 2 bagged e30s right behind it? I haz a sad :/

I'll put some pictures up later.
          Missed a bunch of cars trying to find a heater core. I sadz to

Comment

The formula to win Bfest is a new 3 series on bags and wheels that you paid someone to do.

.....and you have no idea what they did.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

So that's why there were a caravan of modified BMW parts cars driving south bound on the NJTP... I was driving to EWR to fly out to DFW Saturday morning and was wondering what was going on.
              Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                The formula to win Bfest is a new 3 series on bags and wheels that you paid someone to do.

.....and you have no idea what they did.
                Correct. Or own a classic car and be twice as old (minimum) than the car in question.

You can also be a female and get a pity prize. I think the first girl called them out on it and they cut the microphone on her at first.

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksey View Post
                  Correct. Or own a classic car and be twice as old (minimum) than the car in question.

You can also be a female and get a pity prize. I think the first girl called them out on it and they cut the microphone on her at first.
                  Ofc they put the stage in a terrible place, and the vendors too. Should have had it in the center, with the stage across the lot from the grandstands....and the vendors along the grandstands....with the cars in between.

....also....what happened to the burnout competition? I mean, really....it was all hyped up...then one guy...I won't go on.....

I will say it was better than the ones in Aberdeen....not better organized....but better as it there were activities...and a drag strip.

Also, make sure to post up the pics of the Sarek Autoworke X5. I was around it all day....so I'll be in your pics....

XOXO
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Yea I agree its a better location then Aberdeen as you actually have activities but it seemed so disorganized. It was still cool seeing all the different builds could be better in future years.
                    Ig: el_mandatarioe30

Comment

Both my e30 & e46 ran really hot waiting to get in....my friends swapped E30 overheated, and was towed w my other friends ix
                      www.instagram.com/snwmble
                      #snwmble

Current:
                      '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                      '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                      '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                      '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                      '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                      '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                      '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                      '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                        Both my e30 & e46 ran really hot waiting to get in....my friends swapped E30 overheated, and was towed w my other friends ix
                        It was a 95+ degree especially on that pavement + humidity =thick ass air. They should have let people in the whole time like they did at the end. We wouldn't have overheated.. or had a damn heatercore explode on my leg. Besides that. Great show. Awesome builds tons of inspiration. Definitely a go to for years to come.

Comment

I refuse to go back to Bimmerfest East until the organizers stop having it in the middle of fucking summer. The first year it was the first weekend of September and the temps were way better. Do mid to late September and I'll come back. Until then, fuck the event.

Did they still do autox and track stuff?
                          1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
                          1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
                          1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
                          E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

But Aberdeen was soooo close to my house. Skipped this year for a beach vacation.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by enigmaticdream View Post
                              I refuse to go back to Bimmerfest East until the organizers stop having it in the middle of fucking summer. The first year it was the first weekend of September and the temps were way better. Do mid to late September and I'll come back. Until then, fuck the event.

Did they still do autox and track stuff?
                              Did a ton of autoX this year along with drag racing.

Comment

Working...
                              X