DME question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DME question

I'm getting ready to buy a mark D 93 octane 19# injector chip.

I have a 90is, my DME should be 0 261 200 173....Correct? or were some different within the same year??
    Thanks
    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

remove ur glove box and look.
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper
      remove ur glove box and look.
      so you dont know the answer to my question....thanks...big help...
      I dont have my car right now....thats why im asking.....again thanks for your help sleeper
      90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

Originally posted by german g
        so you dont know the answer to my question....thanks...big help...
        I dont have my car right now....thats why im asking.....again thanks for your help sleeper
        nobody can tell you what DME you have, and in fact he told you exactly what you need to do. the only way to know is to look, they came with all sorts of different ones, and the year of your car won't tell us what one.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
          nobody can tell you what DME you have, and in fact he told you exactly what you need to do. the only way to know is to look, they came with all sorts of different ones, and the year of your car won't tell us what one.
          cool, that all i needed to know.....

Why does Mark D only list one DME for 325I, 19#, 93 octane??

Comment

Working...
          X