People saying that I've been screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Most don't realize they will spend $10k on their $2k 200,990 mile e30 and it will never be as tight as your 54k example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol this is so true.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      You're welcome to PM me to continue any discussion about my moderation of this forum. In the meantime, you may want to brush up on your proficiency of written English.

I think I've met my new best friend on here now. You're probably the only other person who gives a shit about proper grammar, yo.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post

I think I've met my new best friend on here now. You're probably the only other person who gives a shit about proper grammar, yo.
        *yow
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
          The fatty here is correct.

:twisted:
          are you referring to the rotund fellow with the cat t-shirt at the R3V picnic last summer?

If so, I like him. I was joyfully entertained by his hijinks and gleeful commentary
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Your sentence structure could use some work.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
              You're welcome to PM me to continue any discussion about my moderation of this forum. In the meantime, you may want to brush up on your proficiency of written English.
              I came to this country not knowing a word of English. If I can write a complete sentence, so should everyone who is born in the good USA. Sadly, that is not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                are you referring to the rotund fellow with the cat t-shirt at the R3V picnic last summer?

If so, I like him. I was joyfully entertained by his hijinks and gleeful commentary
                I honestly have no idea, I was just trying to make r3v a little meaner like he asked.
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

First post so I'm really no expert!

I'm in very similar shoes to you sir, just purchased a mint condition series 1 323i.

My priority when looking for an E30 was a straight body and a mint interior.

I paid slightly higher then I would of for an unappreciated 318i/325i with some modifications however I saw value in the original state of the car.

I wanted a cruiser with some room for minor restoration improvements as I'm not too mechanically minded.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase and so should you because it's yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Your sentence structure could use some work.
                    this ain't no college essay, man.

Comment

this ain't no college essay, man.
                      This isn't a college essay,man.

Wait, weren't you the guys that just said he appreciated proper grammer? Yo

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post
                        No shit, Sherlock.

Comment

No shit, Sherlock.
                          The above quote is without question, an incomplete sentence.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I read your first post OP, I skimmed a little bit of the responses....here is my thoughts: The e30 in any stock form sucks, the suspension is outdated, the m20 is boring without boost. I would personally have found a very well kept e30 with miles for around 5-6k and used the other 6-7k in proper, modern upgrades to make the car a pure joy. Then again I started out with the e30 being just a common, cheap, old BMW and watched base models surpass e46 M3 money and e30 M3s surpass new M3/M5 etc.

That is MY opinion if you look at what I love doing to e30s you will understand. If I got an e30 M3 the first thing to leave is the s14 and replace with a proper S54. I would put my m30 in there just to watch the community rage and froth.

In closing, YOU bought what you wanted...who gives a fuck what myself and those retards above think? The majority of members here are still in college and have no idea what they are going to do.
                            Last edited by F34R; 09-21-2015, 08:54 AM.
                            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty325ix View Post

Wait, weren't you the guys that just said he appreciated proper grammar? Yo
                              Spelling does count too.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                                The above quote is without question, an incomplete sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X