Rusty is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
    I don't car either way. Pretend it's a race car all you like but it's still a ricer stance car.
    you wouldn't even accept that its a race car in progress?

or is anything that isn't a complete spec'd out race car a "ricer stance car"?
    sigpic
    @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
    Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      You just don't know how to car...
      You got me.

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
      you wouldn't even accept that its a race car in progress?
      Highly doubtful. It's a stance car filled with fuh raze parts.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      If it weighs 2500 pounds, and does end up making 500hp, not a ricer.
      If it weighs 1500lbs and has 1000hp it's still ricer because it's still a stance car pretending to be a race car.

Comment

You got me.

Highly doubtful. It's a stance car filled with fuh raze parts.

If it weighs 1500lbs and has 1000hp it's still ricer because it's still a stance car pretending to be a race car.

so, I'm just curious, if it does end up running at the track, what will your opinion be then?
        sigpic
        @joshua.j.rizo

Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

Comment

Better set some damn insane lap times or the facts will be the same. It's not a race car. What class is it even going to run in? It's just kind of imitating a long obsolete class.

Maybe the work e30spdfrk put into it is top notch and the parts in it are great but the efforts were wasted on stance art.
          Last edited by Hooffenstein HD; 11-09-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Better set some damn insane lap times or the facts will be the same.
            I make it a point to not get too into it with people like you, but the "facts" you're speaking of, are not facts, they are your opinions. The world doesn't have to abide by YOUR definitions of "ricer" or "race car".
            sigpic
            @joshua.j.rizo

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

Comment

Originally posted by J.Rizo View Post
              I make it a point to not get too into it with people like you, but the "facts" you're speaking of, are not facts, they are your opinions. The world doesn't have to abide by YOUR definitions of "ricer" or "race car".
              You're entertaining.

Comment

None of this matters because I didn't build it to fucking drive it.
                I built it to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling. I said it once already.
                Have you heard the hook?

*You used to call me on my cell phoneeee*

Comment

Dude what is up your ass tonight? Nobody is making you love everything about the car.

Let me guess, you've made a cooler car? I'd be willing to bet against that possibility, this car has had a ton of effort put into it, whupdy du they didn't make a deadline.
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

I cannot believe the butt hurt in here...they took a shitty e28 and made Rusty then he was sent to hell and turned into something else...like who gives a fuck what they do with it? Are you mad that Mike takes pictures and has friends in the right places?

I personally think it looks good and I like what they did, it has almost no camber, good size tires, lots of work...I think people are just hating because they lack the effort to do something. I'm by no means circle jerking S/W, Mike or and of his groupies...I could not give two fucks about any of them. It's just annoying to come in here and see people argue over something that will not affect them and in a few months(after hype/mag coverage) will be forgotten for some other 'insane' build. I see a wide body e28 with a Vac built s38 tons of hard work from Mike's friends and something neat to look at.
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                      I cannot believe the butt hurt in here...they took a shitty e28 and made Rusty then he was sent to hell and turned into something else...like who gives a fuck what they do with it? Are you mad that Mike takes pictures and has friends in the right places?

I personally think it looks good and I like what they did, it has almost no camber, good size tires, lots of work...I think people are just hating because they lack the effort to do something. I'm by no means circle jerking S/W, Mike or and of his groupies...I could not give two fucks about any of them. It's just annoying to come in here and see people argue over something that will not affect them and in a few months(after hype/mag coverage) will be forgotten for some other 'insane' build. I see a wide body e28 with a Vac built s38 tons of hard work from Mike's friends and something neat to look at.
                      For once I fully agree with you lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

those 345s.. :)
                        -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
                        -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
                        Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
                        For more updates:)
                        Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

Some of you guys definitely have your panties in a knot. I mean, I wasn't a fan of the original versions of this car, but they built a friggin' tube frame chassis from scratch. I mean, how many are actually capable of doing something like that? Even if I had some of the knowledge necessary to do it, I would never have the time to complete it in less than 10 years much less than a few months.

If everything has to be built for a specific racing class, or it's rice, then 99% of the best E30s on this forum are rice, including my own. That's a completely ridiculous and arbitrary standard.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

I agree, and I admit I wish I could have built a car like this, had the abilities, vision, and desire. But at the end of the day Mike did, and just because its not someones ideal racecar stfu, and go do something

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

People are not butt hurt over the car, if this was some random guy from Poland or something there would not be this hate. It is because it is Mike, S/W and his friends doing something and becoming E-Famous, 'haters' are just people that envy what others have. I laugh so hard at the people starting shit over the lack of plug wires, they got invited to a great booth for SEMA...they don't race/drive cars on display and I bet that a good many of the display/concept cars don't run. It is not like they were hiding anything, they said it is not running. I'm sure a dyno will be posted in due time and I asked to see weight MB delivered(granted I was too excited at the photos to read it was a tube) It is not hard to get an engine running. Even if this car only sees a track once and drives around to be shown off like every creation from MB...it is his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

It is just a basic e28...not like he did it to an e30 M3. I promise everyone...if I get my hands on an e30 M3 I'm going to piss off so many people. Can anyone say, M3 truck with a boosted LS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X