No announcement yet.

Rusty is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ultimate purist pain would be a rotary e30 m3.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
      I built it to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling. I said it once already.
      Have you heard the hook?

*You used to call me on my cell phoneeee*
      I just lost all respect for you.

My definition of race car has definitely gone WAAAAAYYY down since running Chumpcar.

Racecar: a tool you wouldn't care if it was pushed off a cliff..

I try not to think of my racecar anymore as an E30. It's kept in the garage with the shovels, the rake and Rat poison. It's a very large, expensive hammer for driving in a special kind of nail.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

My definition of race car has definitely gone WAAAAAYYY down since running Chumpcar.

I try not to think of my racecar anymore as an E30. It's kept in the garage with the shovels, the rake and Rat poison. It's a very large, expensive hammer for driving in a special kind of nail.

have you heard the song though?

Comment

Remember when cars used to be fun?

Half of you guys sound like bitter old men who aren't getting laid.
          Last edited by LJ851; 11-10-2015, 01:05 PM.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I for one, am thankful nobody really took notice to the two Latino looking men I hired to hold and display my almost finished build at SEMA.

thanks for stealing the show boys!!
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              I think the ultimate purist pain would be a rotary e30 m3.
              I hate rotaries, but it wouldn't bother me because I'm pretty sure by the 10th rebuild in 40,000 miles they would just sell it. :p
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                have you heard the song though?

yeah..

XM can't seem to stop playing it.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Well, I commented on IG..that I just want to hear it run. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
                  My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                  1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                  IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                  1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

I'm really not sure if you're serious or not.

Comment

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                        They were. As were the halves on the back of a majority of IMSA, DRM, and FIA G5 cars for a while. The halves are real BBS parts from the late 70s.:)

Crazy, didn't know that!

Why does rusty's look so much bigger than the P-cars? Are you running a lower profile tire than the 935?

To us mere mortals, I know the e38 style 5's look bleh on e38's with their balloon tires. Toss some smaller rubber and put them on the smaller e30, and the wheels style comes to life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

If this car was being presented out of Norway from some builder, you'd all be gobbling ball-bags over it.
                          I'm trying to picture everyone's argument as if they are talking in person to Mike in front of the car and it's really awkward.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Bump.

A quick Google search seems to enforce those who said this was done purely for scene points.

Has anyone heard of this car doing anything since SEMA?
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Theres a pretty ferocious sounding burnout vid on mike burroughs instagram from about 13 weeks ago.

Have no idea how to link an instagram.
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Well, I know they found spark plug wires for it because I saw a video of it driving under it's own power.

Comment

Working...
                                X