I drive a BMW; and Yes, I DO think I'm better than You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    Meh I've noticed the worst drivers are people in SUVs and mini vans.
    The top of the roof of my e30 is lower than the side window of most mid-size to large SUVs now (never mind Suburbans or similar like you guys have in the states). I get driven over most of the time, even those who do look over don't see the car.

Much like others have mentioned in this thread I've just resorted to driving like I'm on a bike and assume that SUVs will come over on me at all times & are dangerous obstacles to be avoided!
    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
      When it comes to excuses I think having a couple screaming kids in the back seats as a pretty good one.

It's a good excuse, I tend to watch out for them more because in my experience they are going to be the worst drivers. I will say I'm glad that auto braking and lane departure warning systems are becoming common place with these types of cars because moms and dads with somewhat new kids are the kinda people helped by these systems. Which ends up helping everyone out because the chance of them rear ending or side swiping you is lower. And like the guy below me said most of our cars are low enough were the roof line sits below the window line on many of these cars so while someone quickly checking their blind spot in a mini van or suv might not see us the sensor will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

That novel needed cliff notes haha.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is