This just in, video of Jhonnywalker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wschnitz
    replied
    "Its ok guys I can drift my heavy ass car with music blasting and seat leaned back. Watch me."

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    but is he ok?

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Wow

    This...

    This is too much man :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30onBBSs
    replied
    It amazes me how some people can make enough money to afford nice things but don't have their wits about them enough to not fuck them up.

    And he doesn't even have the decency to turn off his own potential time bomb because of his idiocy. "Turn the car off" "I'm 100% okay" yea so make sure we can all be okay and turn off the internal COMBUSTION engine in your crashed beemer before it ignites the hot ass spilt oil on the pavement. Fuck /rant

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    started a topic This just in, video of Jhonnywalker

    This just in, video of Jhonnywalker

    I don't need to say any more.

Working...