This just in, video of Jhonnywalker

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mjimport
    replied
    Originally posted by zig553
    He was more than likely an idiot. People say/do weird things.
    Corrected..
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • zig553
    replied
    Originally posted by aegul44
    I am okay, I am okay, okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay.

    Shut the fuck up.
    He was more than likely in shock. People say/do weird things while in shock after an accident.

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    Originally posted by varg
    Reinforcing the stereotypes!



    So just A) then. Because I saw countersteer in that video, he just didn't do it right (swung the car in the other direction clumsily instead of just catching the slide).
    he countersteered once but if he would've done it again right before it swung around he would've caught it.

    well actually no, because judging by what he did he probably would've just kept swinging back and forth till he hit something else lol

    Leave a comment:


  • varg
    replied
    Reinforcing the stereotypes!

    Originally posted by J.Rizo
    not only was this avoidable by A) just not driving like an ass hat in the first place, but also B) just freaking counter steering a bit man
    So just A) then. Because I saw countersteer in that video, he just didn't do it right (swung the car in the other direction clumsily instead of just catching the slide).

    Leave a comment:


  • UlrichFennec
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme
    Apparently, he claims he "slid on water.."


    yeah.
    Yeah, much like the guy in the M4 whose tire pressure was off by just a little bit, causing him to jump a curb.

    Leave a comment:


  • estoguy
    replied
    Originally posted by totheredline
    Do you even lsd bro?
    I don't LSD, but I'm pretty damn sure I'd have made that corner without crashing. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • J.Rizo
    replied
    not only was this avoidable by A) just not driving like an ass hat in the first place, but also B) just freaking counter steering a bit man




    Originally posted by flyboyx
    that guy is one cool fucker.

    Leave a comment:


  • totheredline
    replied
    Do you even lsd bro?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    I just read 10 pages of crap, only to conclude that OP's video on this thread is NOT a local asshat.

    much disappoint.

    back to work, I was getting all fired up on green tea and everything/
    green tea helps me poop.

    think I'll have some now, thanks for the reminder :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    I just read 10 pages of crap, only to conclude that OP's video on this thread is NOT a local asshat.

    much disappoint.

    back to work, I was getting all fired up on green tea and everything/

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied


    or see the thread "Should I keep this e30.."

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Ya do we know this kid or something? Is he the ginger kid's dumb older brother?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    Who's johnnywalker. I need a backstory to go along with this fail before I unleash a verbal diatribe of judgement and hate
    He makes whiskey?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Who's johnnywalker. I need a backstory to go along with this fail before I unleash a verbal diatribe of judgement and hate

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Bro

    That was a lot of water on the ground after the crash


    Br0h

    Leave a comment:

Working...