Needed: Good cheap floorjack

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2002maniac
    replied
    My HF jack has been great for over two years now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes
    The Sears Craftsman jack is only like 100 bucks. It's not a foot pump but it is a great jack. You can't go wrong with Craftsman.
    The one that Browntown posted that they sell at Harbor Freight is the EXACT same jack, they're made my the same manufacturer, they're just different colors.

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    harbor freight; from an old post of mine:

    Originally posted by browntown
    Couldnt pass this up, the store here in salem didnt have it in their circular but I had the fella look it up on the internet. Gave me the 69$ price, then I looked at slickdeals and there is a 20% coupon. See: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...ghlight=harbor

    Just got home, not bad for 55$. It even can lift up a couch, woooo.....

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    The Sears Craftsman jack is only like 100 bucks. It's not a foot pump but it is a great jack. You can't go wrong with Craftsman.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    started a topic Needed: Good cheap floorjack

    Needed: Good cheap floorjack

    yeah, I know good and cheap are mutually exclusive...

    Any suggestions? I hear the "Aluminum front roller" style are crap, and last about a year and a half. The cheap ones anyway.

    I do want a low profile, and would like a foot pump.

    Any specific brand/model recommendations?

    Thanks,
    Luke
Working...