Needed: Good cheap floorjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed: Good cheap floorjack

yeah, I know good and cheap are mutually exclusive...

Any suggestions? I hear the "Aluminum front roller" style are crap, and last about a year and a half. The cheap ones anyway.

I do want a low profile, and would like a foot pump.

Any specific brand/model recommendations?

Thanks,
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

The Sears Craftsman jack is only like 100 bucks. It's not a foot pump but it is a great jack. You can't go wrong with Craftsman.

Comment

harbor freight; from an old post of mine:

Originally posted by browntown
      Couldnt pass this up, the store here in salem didnt have it in their circular but I had the fella look it up on the internet. Gave me the 69$ price, then I looked at slickdeals and there is a 20% coupon. See: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...ghlight=harbor

Just got home, not bad for 55$. It even can lift up a couch, woooo.....

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
        The Sears Craftsman jack is only like 100 bucks. It's not a foot pump but it is a great jack. You can't go wrong with Craftsman.
        The one that Browntown posted that they sell at Harbor Freight is the EXACT same jack, they're made my the same manufacturer, they're just different colors.

Comment

My HF jack has been great for over two years now.

Comment

does the HF coupon not load up or is just me?

Comment

oh thats an ancient post dude, go to slickdeals.net, click on forum, and search for harbor freight. Theres always one coupon or another.

this might work: clicky

Comment

Even at normal price, the HF jack is about $100 (what I paid for mine). It's done its job great for the money, just wish it was even lower (2.5" minimum saddle I think).

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

craftsman jacks are shit. or typically shit out in a year.

HF FTW

Comment

Who cares when all you have to do is go to sears and get a new one for free.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

My crapsman has shit out after like 7 years of abuse

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                        Who cares when all you have to do is go to sears and get a new one for free.
                        Jordan tried that with his. They basically told him to EAD. After he finally got it replaced, it died a few months later.

I've heard nothing but bad from the Sears jack, yet nothing but good from the HF jack. HF FTW.

Comment

I got this set at Pep Boys in L.A. in February. 99.00 including tax.

Jack alone was 69.99. They are good quality cheap tools.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
                            Jordan tried that with his. They basically told him to EAD. After he finally got it replaced, it died a few months later.

I've heard nothing but bad from the Sears jack, yet nothing but good from the HF jack. HF FTW.
                            ive had many craftsman tools break and the SEARS here replaces them without question. i also have the big aluminum craftsman, and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr
                              ive had many craftsman tools break and the SEARS here replaces them without question. i also have the big aluminum craftsman, and it works great.
                              Yeah mine too. But I think it was one for those few craftsman tools that doesn't that the lifetime warranty. I know some of their ratchet type torque wrenches dont have it so it wouldn't surprise me if all of their jacks didn't either.

Comment

Working...
                              X