1993 e30 Cabrio Production Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 e30 Cabrio Production Total

HELP!! I need to know what the production numbers are for the e30 cabrios made in 1993, specifically with 5-speed trannys.

Also, what does the market for one that is red/tan, black top, 5-speed, 90k miles, in average condition sell for?

TIA!!

e30ic.com should be able to answer your q's .

Got your vm , quit being a baby already and just give them a lowball offer .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Haha....I offered them $5k, but they said no. I went and checked it out yesterday and it was in little rougher shape than the guy mentioned over the phone.

Comment

I went and checked it out yesterday and it was in little rougher shape than the guy mentioned over the phone.
        When I was looking for an e30 I found that sellers would tell me anything over the phone just to get me to come and look at their car. My favorite was "no rust" - when I'd go to see the car there would always be rust :-(

Good luck!

-Spencer

Comment

Sounds to be worth about $5-6k to me. What are they asking? People always think E30 cabrios are worth so much more than they really are.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Yeah I would have offered about $5k ...definitely no more than $6k if it was reflected in the cars condition .

Guys the car in question is at a new car dealership so of course they have their heads up their asses when it comes to the asking price .
            I believe they are wanting $7.5K-$8k for it .

Hey Mikey , gots any new pics of those X5 rimzorzz on your phat E46 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer
              Hey Mikey , gots any new pics of those X5 rimzorzz on your phat E46?
              There are a few new pics, but they're on my other computer which currently has no intraweb right now. It should be up and running soon, I'll post new pics soon.

Hell, I'm driving that to Austin's wedding on Saturday, you coming??

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista
                Hell, I'm driving that to Austin's wedding on Saturday, you coming??
                Yeah I'm still thinking about coming .

Think it would be cool to show up with Tphers GF as my date ? :twisted: :rofl:

Comment

Think it would be cool to show up with Tphers GF as my date ? :twisted: :rofl:
                  Sure....and get her to buy you a decent car.

Comment

Hey ...she's already offered to give me a hummer .......but I'm not talking about the car . :D

Whats wrong with my cars ?
                    We can't all be curry ballers like yourself . :ohsnap:

Comment

Sorry for kinda shitting on your thread but I was wondering if any one knew the numbers of a '88 325i vert that had a factory option hard top? Also does anyone know if the hard top had the VIN on it or could I just buy a new one and still look original.

Comment

Whats wrong with my cars ?
                        We can't all be curry ballers like yourself . :ohsnap:

LoL....j/k mang

Curry ballers, nice touch. I'm not indian or Paki. :blowup:

Comment

Working...
                        X