Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Black Floor mats(or suitable replacement)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Black Floor mats(or suitable replacement)

Hi, I'm looking for a set a floor mats for my 89 325i, they need to be black and relatively nice condition. Please let me know if you have an extra set or some you would be willing to sell.

Thanks!

if you are looking for OEM E30 floor mats, they will be expensive since they are NLA (No Longer Available) or whooped to be worth a decent price. I have 1 Series rubber mats in my car and I don't have one bad thing to say about them.

Comment

Get OEM E82 1-series mats. Here are what they look like in my car:

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Thanks for the help! Ill be ordering a set of the e82 floor mats tonight, they should be just fine.

Comment

I have e82M mats in mine too, they're great
          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
          Originally posted by roguetoaster
          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by f4tj0n View Post
            if you are looking for OEM E30 floor mats, they will be expensive since they are NLA (No Longer Available) or whooped to be worth a decent price. I have 1 Series rubber mats in my car and I don't have one bad thing to say about them.
            Do you have pics of those rubber mats?
            1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by f4tj0n View Post
              How does your passenger side fit? Ive seen pics of some that look like they fit great on the passenger side and some that look like the mat rides up near the passenger kick panel. I kind of of don't know what to beleive because people could just not have them situated in there right

Comment

I have the 1 series rubber mats too, the passenger side might ride up about 1/4 inch the way I had it in there, although I haven't had it in for a while since my passenger seat was being reupholstered. Slightly too big but not enough to bother me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X