Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions : Should I sell my current E30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
    Dude thats a notch top SR from either late s14 or s15. That is badass.

A number of the issues you stated can be fixed with proper fitting wheels and good suspension. Sounds to me like everything was Egay'd and now you are reaping the benefits of shitty parts and hack job installs. That exhaust muffler is terrible

More pics of engine bay.
    THIS x2 it can be fixed though. Sell the wheels and find the right wheel/tire combo. Redo the entire exhaust system and immediately you will have improved the car immensely. Then tackle the rust and fix the fuel system. At that point the car will be decent, and probably can do all the skids your 24yo heart wants

btw Im guessing that MT1 is a fiberglass rep, so fix those broken hearts guis

FIX IT
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I don't know how things are in Thailand, but maybe it would be easy to simply put everything back to stock, and sell all the Nissan and aftermarket parts? Basically, just ignore the rust, and only worry about the essential mechanical issues so it will be a safe and reliable car again. Otherwise it seems like you're going to be taking a huge loss and be stuck using public transport.
      My Feedback

Comment

Working...
      X