This made me laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This made me laugh.

The International Advertiser Bitch Slapping Awards (IABSA) have been announced this week and the finalists include three of the world's most prestigious a
    Trevor Ely
    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

That's fucking funny, but I'm inclined to agree with this guy:

Do people really care if a car wins awards? COTY from Motor Trend is the laughing stock of the auto world. Saying an engine is on Ward's 10 Best list is like saying you won something during McDonald's monopoly game. Whoopty freaking do.
    Seriously, I could give less of a fuck what car wins what awards. I tend to lump car critics in the same boat as music and film critics. I don't pay attention to what they think, I form my own opinion. Now yes, is several of them tend to keep coming back with the same opinion, I'm going to start to notice that more than a few of them think the same thing. But shit, I can't stand all these people that won't buy a certain brand of car because it didn't win some JD Power award or some garbage. All that is is nothing more than marketing and PR.

Comment

I always thought wards was a pretty good competition?

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Are those ads even real?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

doesn't look like it to me - the resolutions between the texts and images aren't the same - i think it's photoshopped - it just doesn't look right, like legit poster layouts/ads would be - could be, prolly isn't, but still damn funny
          ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30
            doesn't look like it to me - the resolutions between the texts and images aren't the same - i think it's photoshopped - it just doesn't look right, like legit poster layouts/ads would be - could be, prolly isn't, but still damn funny
            That's what I was thinking.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Out of those 3 cars Id take the STI. BMW and Audi can bitch all they want.
              Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
              X