Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic needs your help R3v! (discounts inside too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic needs your help R3v! (discounts inside too)

Earn 15% off by participating in our, first-ever, Garagistic Survey!

We want to make any and every experience you have with Garagistic to be that of a pleasant one; we are constantly trying to improve and cater to the community. However, we could use your help! Participate in the brief survey below and the top 10 answers will be rewarded with 15% off your total order along with other e30 goodies! Visit our website at www.store.garagistic.com

All participants will still receive a store-wide 10% off coupon.

**Restrictions apply; discount cannot be used with an existing discount or on select items.
    Must be submitted before: 8/31/2016

Only Email responses will be eligible for discounts and must be submitted to Apex@garagistic.com

WEBSITE USABILITY: (Please be as descriptive as possible)

1.) Out of 10, what would you rate our website? More importantly, what “issues” would you like us to look into or fix?

2.) What do you think of our mobile/tablet usability? Are you more likely to use your phone, desktop, or a tablet for a purchase?

3.) What features would you like to see added to the website?

4.) How could we make your website experience more “user-friendly”?

5.) Do you prefer PayPal or manually entering in a card or another payment option?

6.) Any other suggestions or feedback that you have?

Visit our website at www.store.garagistic.com

Also we wanted to let everyone on our newsletter know there is a newsletter going out early next week about:

-Preorder of LS1 mounts
    -Plug an play rpm coding plugs
    -Obc modules
    -Diff stud kits
    -Preorder Boosterless plumbing kit
    -Preorder Brass Guide Bushing Set!

Visit our website at www.store.garagistic.com

1- 8.5/10 I think there is alot going on in the UI. the browser loads up things one after the other. once every thing is loaded, it does looks good. Oh, and i think the top part is too big, like from the bar your number to the actual part, it take 2/3of my screen.

2- I would use the mobile website version if i got on there by a link, publicity or something. But then i'd browse around see what you got and come back to my computer to purchase.

3- I think you need to get parts from other companies too. I've been looking for a portal of all e30 parts for a while. Jegs for bmw of some sorts.

4- I've only used your website on computer.

5- I don't buy from companies that don't have paypall setup, even if i usually pay without it. just seems sketchy.

6- If you have good contact for megasquirt, PM pleeaasee.

Comment

Originally posted by LeMinouCool View Post
      1- 8.5/10 I think there is alot going on in the UI. the browser loads up things one after the other. once every thing is loaded, it does looks good. Oh, and i think the top part is too big, like from the bar your number to the actual part, it take 2/3of my screen.

2- I would use the mobile website version if i got on there by a link, publicity or something. But then i'd browse around see what you got and come back to my computer to purchase.

3- I think you need to get parts from other companies too. I've been looking for a portal of all e30 parts for a while. Jegs for bmw of some sorts.

4- I've only used your website on computer.

5- I don't buy from companies that don't have paypall setup, even if i usually pay without it. just seems sketchy.

6- If you have good contact for megasquirt, PM pleeaasee.
      Ahem.

"Only Email responses will be eligible for discounts and must be submitted to Apex@garagistic.com"

Comment

finish you design and production of the e30 adjustable front control arms for caster/ camber adjustments
        Current Cars:
        2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
        2017 FERRARI 488GTB
        2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
        1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
        1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
        1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
        1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
        2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
        CLEAN E30'S
        S54 DRIVETRAIN
        E30 DASH
        E30 PARTS

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Keep them coming!

Comment

I've been wanting to ask you, since you have good fabrication machinery and skill, is it possible for you to come up with some good m20 headers because that is one of the item that has been lacking in the community. I mean a quality item like the Racing Dynamics headers. I find the RD headers very well fabbed but you can't get them anywhere or other headers of that quality.

Comment

+1 for decent headers

Comment

Another +1 for headers. Supersprints are ridiculously expensive and I'd like to see something a little cheaper but still good quality.
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I'd be buying from you if international postage was more reasonable. $60+ to ship a trans swap brace, aluminium cups and a sticker is excessive.
                  RHD OBD2 M50b25 turbo build thread:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=384800

Comment

Submitted a way too verbose response with a lot of suggestions. I can't help it though, this is what I do for a living, sooo
                    '89 318i Touring
                    '90 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 freak View Post
                      finish you design and production of the e30 adjustable front control arms for caster/ camber adjustments
                      Almost done!

Originally posted by gath View Post
                      I've been wanting to ask you, since you have good fabrication machinery and skill, is it possible for you to come up with some good m20 headers because that is one of the item that has been lacking in the community. I mean a quality item like the Racing Dynamics headers. I find the RD headers very well fabbed but you can't get them anywhere or other headers of that quality.
                      Originally posted by ZodGilla View Post
                      +1 for decent headers
                      Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
                      Another +1 for headers. Supersprints are ridiculously expensive and I'd like to see something a little cheaper but still good quality.
                      Thank you for the suggestions guys. We will look into that.

Originally posted by ba114 View Post
                      I'd be buying from you if international postage was more reasonable. $60+ to ship a trans swap brace, aluminium cups and a sticker is excessive.
                      Our shipping calculator defaults to full insurance and USPS priority and can get a little out of hand some times. We will pm you directly, as we can usually do alot better then that. But we only know if you guys reach out, so please do! Thanks!

Originally posted by Heitzke View Post
                      Submitted a way too verbose response with a lot of suggestions. I can't help it though, this is what I do for a living, sooo
                      Thank you!!!

Comment

Sent
                        1987 BMW 325is,(M3 S50 Swapped)-Current
                        2010 FJ Cruiser, aka E30 Support Vehicle-(Daily)
                        2008 Scion xB Lowered
                        2001 BMW 325i
                        1995 BMW 318ti
                        1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
                        1965 Ford Mustang Coupe

My Thread

Comment

Submitted, very cool idea for a promotion :) I think it's great when companies take feedback from customers like this.
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by b-rad View Post
                            Sent
                            Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                            Submitted, very cool idea for a promotion :) I think it's great when companies take feedback from customers like this.
                            Thank you guys. Its the only way we will know how to improve to better serve the community.

Comment

Submitted my feedback.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                              Transaction feedback
                              - jpod999

Comment

Working...
                              X