Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My machinist - six weeks and counting. Is this OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AutoSport is slow. Jonny has done very good work for me in the past, and while
    he's a bit of a stress case, he's also a top- notch machinist with a bit of a compulsion
    to do things right...
    That said, leaning on him and Brad a bit never hurts, if you do it good- naturedly.

I visited them pretty regularly until they got South Lake Onioned, and I haven't seen 'em since...

t
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
      AutoSport is slow. Jonny has done very good work for me in the past, and while
      he's a bit of a stress case, he's also a top- notch machinist with a bit of a compulsion
      to do things right...
      That said, leaning on him and Brad a bit never hurts, if you do it good- naturedly.

I visited them pretty regularly until they got South Lake Onioned, and I haven't seen 'em since...

t
      I visited Autosport today just to sand blast the power steering bracket and hoping to maybe have the head ready for me. To my pleasant surprise John had everything ready as promised on Monday. He was great at explaining everything that was done and gave me some very useful advice for the assembly. Aside the wait, they are great to work with and very friendly. So I started masking the block for painting and get ready for the final assembly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	7188399

Comment

sounds awesome man. Enjoy the build.

Comment

Working...
        X