Just sold my first e30...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Das Delfin
    replied
    the feeling of watching someone drive away in your baby.. n3ver ag4in

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    While the E30 I most recently sold wasn't my first, nor will it be my last, it was the one I enjoyed the most. And the one that I put the most work into.

    When it was sold it was bittersweet. It felt bad seeing someone else drive away in it, hoping that they would care for it and enjoy it with the same enthusiasm that I did.

    But it also felt good. Life is about experiences. I had thoroughly experienced that particular car. It was time to use the money and acquired knowledge to do something new. That's at least what I told myself to help deal with selling it. Haha

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    sold my first E30 and almost sold my 2nd, but then decided I had built something I would never get to build again, so I have decided to keep this one for a long time

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    When I sold mine, I did because i got a wild hair up my ass to get a datsun 510. which left me with a lot of disappointment.


    I later saw it back on CL in Seattle 3 years later for double what i sold it for, but looked like they hadn't touched a single thing on it, even my stupid custom euro plates where still on it. got all excited to buy it back, but it was taken down when I got serious.


    it came back up months later, but like i said nothing was touched and that includes the timing belt. shit snapped and I didnt care for it that much to tow it back and swap it.

    bigger and better things

    Leave a comment:


  • unitt01
    replied
    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Ive been there. It was tough just seeing someone else drive away with her but my cabrio was in the garage to ease the pain.
    Lol same with my eta glad it was in sight ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    yea my 318iS i have had for....9 or so years i think.

    Its rough, been through a lot, needs a new shell, but tbh, i cant see myself ever selling it

    Leave a comment:


  • unitt01
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsoundn1
    Meh sold my 1st for 4xs what I paid for it. It was a POS. BYE FELICIA
    Flipping an E30 and making a profit doesn't seem that easy lol how the heck did you get 4 times for what you paid for ??
    Well anyways my first e30 might've been a POS but it was my POS~ know what'im sayin

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffnhiscars
    replied
    of the 4 e30s I've sold, each had a "new and improved" replacement on hand or was a rescue that was intended for sale from the beginning.

    Regardless, count me in when you guys for a support group.

    Leave a comment:


  • rcsoundn1
    replied
    Meh sold my 1st for 4xs what I paid for it. It was a POS. BYE FELICIA

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Ive been there. It was tough just seeing someone else drive away with her but my cabrio was in the garage to ease the pain.

    Leave a comment:


  • bangn
    replied
    one does not simply sell an E30.

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    I'll give you twice what you paid for it to have you install it in my 318is. So, $60.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    You want to put the s52 I have in your e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    Nope, can't relate, still have my first 318i 7 years, 16 cars and 10 E30s later. It's still my daily, and I still have the M42 up front.

    So, what's your excuse? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • unitt01
    started a topic Just sold my first e30...

    Just sold my first e30...

    ....and already missing it ahhhh the knowledge, memories and headaches created from that car.
    I have so many mixed feelings at the moment just thought i'd share with you guys lol can anyone else relate ?
    Mehh but now on to my ETA build ;D
    :oops: :p
Working...