Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I crashed my E30 and need help from knowledgeable people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    ...man, someone needs to put all these stories together in some sort of book. Call it something like

"My first car (and how I destroyed it) - tales from your early days behind the wheel."

Just make it a collection of short stories, there's probably a treasure trove of good bathroom reading material there.
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Start a thread, I'm sure there are some good ones out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thread already exists.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Do any of you guys replying to this have a driver side taillight I could buy??

Comment

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
        Do any of you guys replying to this have a driver side taillight I could buy??

Not I. But this guy is selling your bumper and valance.

Comment

Originally posted by sklbase View Post
          Not I. But this guy is selling your bumper and valance.

I already saw that. Way out of my budget. Would be nice though.

Comment

That shit wont even fit your car anyway, not to mention its way overpriced.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
              That shit wont even fit your car anyway, not to mention its way overpriced.

I've got most of my needs to drive the car somewhat sorted other than a driver side tail light.

Comment

I will have a front is valence and bumper but it wont be for a few months when I get a chance to take it off my car.
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I spent all of the summer before last and all the money I could earn taking my awesome e34 from this

To this

So I could have a decent car at school without worrying about every tiny thing like my e30 and it took me all of two months to get in my first accident and do this

Ended up spending a ton of money (and time, of everything the worst part was spending two entire 9-5 days in triple digit heat in the dirt at a junkyard pulling a new subframe) on repairs only to have a car I ended up selling cuz I couldn't bear to look at it...live and you learn.
                  Not to mention the euro e34 specific style 18 I destroyed...still never seen another set for sale and they were the best fitting wheels I've ever had.
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Just found this ): sad times

Comment

Are you the same guy? We were wondering why you never came back!
                      Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Sory to hear what happened!
                      "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                      -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Just found this ): sad times
                        We've all made mistakes in our youth. Its how you suck it up, deal with it and find a solution to the problem that builds your character.
                        Steve • Toronto
                        1991 318is • Brillantrot
                        Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by M_3_X View Post
                          Are you the same guy? We were wondering why you never came back!
                          Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Sory to hear what happened!

Yes that's me. The crash isn't why I never came back the crash only happened last weekend. I bought the car in July.

Comment

Yes that's me. The crash isn't why I never came back the crash only happened last weekend. I bought the car in July.

Ha! People were still giving you advice over there.
                            "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                            -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Any updates on the fix?
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                                Any updates on the fix?

Car in a body shop right now. I'm having trouble finding a new bumper, bumper cover, and valance. I would like to buy them all together to avoid spending $600 on shipping them all individualy.

Comment

Working...
                                X