Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
    http://www.dropbox.com/s/omutxu5o0c9...%2039.jpg?dl=0

If the link works, it's a nice clean eta car. I've tried to fix the link but I'm afraid it won't work.
    Fixed it for you.

Put your web address between these brackets [.URL]...insert your address here...[./URL] <- Remove the period from inside the brackets
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
      The seller clearly knows about Bring a Trailer and knows how the value of 318is' in particular are absolutely insane.

That point kinda sticks with me. Why not list it on BaT, feed the E30 tax machine, and bring in higher cash? Is there something he is hiding about the car, that he knows wont survive the scrutiny of a BaT comment section?

This is all speculation, obviously. But it doesn't feel right to me.
      Good point! I'm going to ask him that. The car currently has BOX A title (Mileage is true and accurate) even though ODO broke at 118k miles...

Comment

There is a white 318is in panjo for 65 hondo. It looks pretty darn nice for the price.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          There is a white 318is in panjo for 65 hondo. It looks pretty darn nice for the price.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=406189 - This one?

Comment

Thoughts on sport cloth interior vs. sport leather?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
              I have always had sport leather in all of my E30's, but I would kill for sport houndstooth.

IMO, if its a sport interior, either is going to make you happy.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

First, there's no such thing as a sport interior, just front seat differences.

Cloth will be more grippy when driving, and IMO is the better choice all around. However, later style cloth seat centers are very hard to find still intact, whereas the early style fabric is much more hard wearing over time. Of course, most actual leather seats have also been wrecked, leaving you with a high probability of finding vinyl sport seats in E30. Vinyl, while easy to care for and resilient is hot, sweaty, and pretty darn slippery in the cold.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                  First, there's no such thing as a sport interior, just front seat differences.

Cloth will be more grippy when driving, and IMO is the better choice all around. However, later style cloth seat centers are very hard to find still intact, whereas the early style fabric is much more hard wearing over time. Of course, most actual leather seats have also been wrecked, leaving you with a high probability of finding vinyl sport seats in E30. Vinyl, while easy to care for and resilient is hot, sweaty, and pretty darn slippery in the cold.
                  I know there's no such thing as sport interior, didn't want people to think I was talking about comfort cloth seats

Does a '91 318is have cloth or vinyl sport front seats?

Comment

I know there's no such thing as sport interior, didn't want people to think I was talking about comfort cloth seats

Does a '91 318is have cloth or vinyl sport front seats?
                    it could have either. i am also of the opinion that vinyl is crap/cloth is king.

vinyl is much more common.

if i had a 318is, i would be putting something other than oem plastic seats in it thats for sure.

that is indeed the one. i see you have already posted in the thread. there is an alignment problem with the driver's fender. if the ad is legit, it could be a good car for you. gonna need some work but all of them under 16k will.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Cloth or Vinyl?

Comment

Ah, gotcha on the previous.

Cloth, silber interiors didn't come in vinyl, but did for 325s in leather AFAIK. US 318is models got black or tan in vinyl or cloth, indigo in cloth and silber in cloth, all in sport trim. No leather was originally offered for M42 cars that I've seen.

None of this really matters as my '91 318i has early model houndstooth in it, so YMMV at this point in time.

Comment

Still looking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I called the guy no answer and communication is horrible in email or text

Originally posted by Ohgeemee View Post

Comment

^I'd steer clear! I asked for a picture of the door jam sticker and he said "No, I don't have data on my phone, you need to drive 1.5 hours and see car." He has no clue about car history and unsure about coilover brand since "last owner installed them"

Comment

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X