Is GAS still around? Trying to get an e39 Crossover Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is GAS still around? Trying to get an e39 Crossover Network

While this obviously isn't an e39 forum, I know several people here personally know Luke and could probably get me an answer. After searching for a while, I can't seem to find a concrete answer on the status of German Audio Specialties. Last week, I scored an e39 525it (with a factory installed manual transmission!) on eBay and have read many good things about the GAS crossover unit. Anyone know if these are still in production? If not, any ideas where I could get one?
    IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

GAS is currently in a state of on again start up. Luke just moved into a new shop space and is getting things laid out in order.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

It's amazing how with such a great set of products he just can't seem to keep it going. I have been enjoying preternatural bass in my Cabrio with his amazing box.

Hopefully, the 17th time is the charm.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
        GAS is currently in a state of on again start up. Luke just moved into a new shop space and is getting things laid out in order.
        Good to know, thanks.
        IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Funnily enough, I just happened to be looking at the G.A.S. site today and came across your post.

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
          Cheers - I remember studying Luke's posts on this site since before I turned 16, and I just turned 22 last week. Thanks for that relieving information! Good to hear he's still passing that knowledge/expertise on.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Hopefully, the 17th time is the charm.
          I'm going to pull the trigger on the box/amp enclosure for my E30 before the 20th time it happens - I swear!

Comment

The best method of contacting Luke is through Facebook - I don't think he is on here much anymore. "Luke Fisher"

His birthday today, BTW.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
            X