Meaning of your Username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holland View Post
    I'm getting a really big feeling of Deja Vu in this thread...

Oh yeah, hai guys, I'm back! :hitler:

also... see avatar.
    So you're Dutch?
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

...or he/she works with holland fabric and makes books or window shades??

Comment

The first online game I played my username was North-44, since Halifax is on the 44th parallel north of the equator. No idea why, but that was what I chose.

Since then, I've used a handful of different one-off screen names, but North-44 was the only one I used regularly. Around the time I started signing up on E30 forums, I dropped the -44, and eventually added ern.

You can tell the general order that I joined E30/BMW forums in from the username on each.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

New to BMW cars, but I'm using the avatar I've used since the mid-90's. I see others here reference their non-BMW rides, so I decided to keep using mine!

I recently sold my '77 R100RS (#365) and currently ride a 95 R1100RS.
          Plus, I sold BMW parts for years at IPS, so not entirely new to the brand.

The 99Super is a model of SAAB 99 we never got in the US, and I thought they were cool enough that I built one...

I've been actively racing my main 99 (aka FrankenSAAB) for over 20 years but one can only get so far w/ FWD. Plus, my wife wants to resume AutoX-ing and Frank scares her.

I stumbled on a 88 325Is a few weeks ago and I think I got a good deal on it. I was told that this was THE E30 forum so...
          I'll start a build thread soon!

John

Comment

Working...
          X