Missing E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing E30

Hey all, been a lurker for a while and sadly my first post comes as a call for help. I have had my 1987 325e silver sedan stolen from me in a parking lot where I was keeping it with permission. I'm located just north of Atlanta Georgia, so if anyone in the surrounding states sees something similar pop up on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace, most likely a part out, please send me a message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Images

Originally posted by flyboy1470 View Post
    Hey all, been a lurker for a while and sadly my first post comes as a call for help. I have had my 1987 325e silver sedan stolen from me in a parking lot where I was keeping it with permission. I'm located just north of Atlanta Georgia, so if anyone in the surrounding states sees something similar pop up on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace, most likely a part out, please send me a message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Images
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/u7BaEHs4X2qz3RLA9
    was it on the jackstands when parked/ stolen?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      If so, it would be very interesting if they managed to drive it away!
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        It was not, I had it up to put on new tires. It was not running so it had to have been towed.

Comment

Awful! So sorry to hear this.

You might want to post the VIN number, interior color, and other details like transmission type, interior color, wheel type, tire brand, etc.
          Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
          1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
          Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
            Awful! So sorry to hear this.

You might want to post the VIN number, interior color, and other details like transmission type, interior color, wheel type, tire brand, etc.

WBAAE5400H1696732 is the one to look for, I don't really expect it to be found in one piece its probably already been divided up to parts, but can always hope!
            -blue plaid interior
            -bottle caps all the way around with mismatched tire set 175/70/14 and 185/65/14
            -Manual trans
            -Hood latch missing so doesn't stay down all the way
            -Antenna stuck 3/4 the way up

Comment

Working...
            X