Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to choose manual e or auto i coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
    Neither.

Keep saving your pennies until you have enough for an e46 M3

this.

t
    s54 or bust
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by JIM1inWisconsin View Post
      Simply stated get the i engine or you will regret your choice. Why do you think BMW replaced the e with the i ? I've owned both for what that's worth.
      Hey Jim!
      So I have an 'e' sedan (SETA) and I was wondering if I put work into it to make a stroker, would I have as much fun as an 'i' ?

Comment

Simply stated get the i engine or you will regret your choice. Why do you think BMW replaced the e with the i ? I've owned both for what that's worth.
        Good advice, I like i engine too, so much fun

Comment

I concur.
          I've owned e30's (both manual m20's) back when they were much younger than they are now.

When I had the 325es, i always felt there was was something missing.
          Once I got the 325is, any concerns I had before were addressed.
          If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDelphin View Post
            Hey Jim!
            So I have an 'e' sedan (SETA) and I was wondering if I put work into it to make a stroker, would I have as much fun as an 'i' ?

My opinion is not a qualified one as I've never owned or drove a stoker. Seek out the opinion of those that have. From what I can tell those that have done this modification are very pleased.

Comment

Those pennies are now going towards clean "is" cars. A recent stock clean "is" sold for $29100 on ebay motors. That is close to m3 territory a few years ago. And the tranny swap has to be done by the buyer. I was quoted 5K by a highly respected shop in Vegas

Comment

Working...
              X