AC Schnitzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Schnitzer

I bought a car at a salvage auction today. It has a logo on the front grill that I think is an AC Schnitzer logo. The car is a 94 325is. Does anyone have an idea what product the car might have? I went to the Schnitzer website and found nothing to indicate what aftermarket goodies the previous owner might have bought for an e36.
    Attached Files
    Richard

Probably doesn't have any judging by the Autozone fake M3 mirrors.

What'd you pay for it?

Comment

AC Schnitzer logo from Bavauto. Cosmetic mod only is my guess
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

It's just a badge, I don't see anything ACS on the car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Looks like a eBay Schnitzer car to me .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

the only shnitzer part on it is the badge, its very common among e36 cars to have that badge
            m106 1990 e30
            e36 daily
            e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
              It's just a badge, I don't see anything ACS on the car.
              word holms, i hate when people put crap on their cars that doesnt belong on there.

Comment

Does Schnitzer sell engine parts? It looks like the guy that had this was playing with the engine.
                Richard

Comment

Basically, if you bought the car for the hopes that it was tuned by anything from the AC factory you are sorely mistaken. Most likely he didnt do anything to the car that couldnt be found for cheap on ebay. AKA nothing of real value.
                  Back to my roots

Comment

Wheras FifeDog has the greatest wheels ever produced for the E30... The Borbet Type C. NLA now. I have them on my 87.
                    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
                      Basically, if you bought the car for the hopes that it was tuned by anything from the AC factory you are sorely mistaken. Most likely he didnt do anything to the car that couldnt be found for cheap on ebay. AKA nothing of real value.
                      Actually, I bought the car before I ever noticed the logo. My only interest in the car is for the body. A month ago I bought an M3 that had been rolled 5 times coming down a local canyon road. The running gear and the interior appear to be in good shape. I was planning to put the M3 engine in an e30, but when this came up at the auction and nobody bid on it, I couldn't resist the impulse to pick it up for a song. However, wouldn't it be lucky if the engine turned out to be usable. The car was listed as a non-runner but the car was a donation to some charity that dumped it at the auction for whatever they could get out of it. I figure some rich kid screwed around with the car until he got tired of trying to fix it, so his parents bought him something new and dumped this for the tax writeoff. Here is a shot of my M3.
                      Attached Files
                      Richard

Comment

Working...
                      X