Who has Vonage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has Vonage?

I plan on signing up for Vonage to add to my shops' phone lines.

This will not replace my land line, just adding to it for Fax and my Visa terminal.

I understand it works OK for data, according to Vonage. I wanted Skype, but it will not work for data, according to them.

I also understand Vonage gives you credit for referring someone to their service.

So, if you have experiecnce with Vonage, and would like the referral credit, post on here what info you need, I will PM it back to you.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    I plan on signing up for Vonage to add to my shops' phone lines.

This will not replace my land line, just adding to it for Fax and my Visa terminal.

I understand it works OK for data, according to Vonage. I wanted Skype, but it will not work for data, according to them.

I also understand Vonage gives you credit for referring someone to their service.

So, if you have experiecnce with Vonage, and would like the referral credit, post on here what info you need, I will PM it back to you.

Luke
    I have vonage. I'm not sure what info I need but i'll get back to you

Vonage works great for data, there's really no reason not to use it for your normal lines too. free long distance anywhere in the US FTW
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Mostly due to the cell phone/land line interface I have with Qwest. I have a bundle with them for advertising, wireless, internet and my land line that cannot be duplicated.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

We've had Vonage for 4 years and have never had any issues whatsoever. Skype is cool, but is limited in its capability, no?

Let me know if Kruzen doesn't take the referral :p
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

My dad has vonage, its awesome no long distance in usa and canada, which is really good for canada as we have pretty expensive long distance here :(

-cam
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Have you looked at Comcast's VoIP? We've used it in our house for a few months, and it works well. From what I've read, it works with faxes, but I'd call them to make sure it'd work with your Visa terminal. Still, it's been a good service.
            1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

I just want to fuck that chick in the Vonage commercial with the fat kid in the 360 Spyder breaking up with her. It kills me when she's following him up to the house saying "I'll do anything you want!"

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed View Post
                I just want to fuck that chick in the Vonage commercial with the fat kid in the 360 Spyder breaking up with her. It kills me when she's following him up to the house saying "I'll do anything you want!"
                Quoted for truth.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

PM sent :)
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

If you have an internet connection at your shop I would recommend upgrading to a terminal that supports ethernet like on of the newer Omnis. Much faster.

I had Vonage for 1 year but I dropped them because they could never get an 865 area code phone number.

I miss the email VM feature.. that was awesome.

Comment

We have a local broadband company here that does our cable, digital cable and broadband internet, and they just started offering broadband phone service.

TDS offers Internet, TV, and phone services to residential and business customers in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Texas. We’re proud to be voted Best Internet Provider 2 years in a row!

It's pretty badass having a local company, no Comcast for me! We have our own digital cable!

Comment

Working...
                      X