My car was vandalized today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car was vandalized today!!

hey guys, sorry for the rant but here it goes.
    So today I get out of school with a close buddy of mine and start walking towards my car. We see two dipsh**ts from our grade driving near us slowly, and we're wondering what the hell is going on. As we approach my vehicle, we see that were is paint balls on top of my car and my buddy grabs the passenger door handle to open the door because I unlocked the car from the trunk, and he gets a bunch of paint on his hands.:curse:
    This is honestly f**ked up and I don't know why these stupid teenagers even did that to my car. I'm only 17 years old but I have enough decency not to vandalize a person's car, no matter what the circumstances might be.

How do you guys think I should go about dealing with this?
    I want to literally beat the living life out of these two and my buddy who got the paint all over his hands agrees we should, but I know better than that.
    So I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about this matter.

P.S. I was too aggravated to take pictures.

Maybe a few smacks hard enough to get the message across but not enough to leave marks/lasting damage. Deliver the blows with the advice that any further damage to your car will automatically be considered their responsibility and you'll take it out on them. Essentially make it in their best interest that your car remains unmolested.

Comment

Where are you from?

If not in the innercity approach em and confront them

Comment

@Tangent:
        These guys are known to be VERY immature and would not listen to anything I would have to say. They would care less and would do about doing it again.

@Mastrcruse:
        I'm from Southern California. In Los Angeles. and like I mentioned above, it would be useless to confront them.

Comment

No, it wouldn't be useless. I am not saying go up and yell at them and shit. I think you have a right to go up to them and ask them why the hell they did that. This is what I would do but I would have done it right when I saw them pull away.

You paid or your mom/dad whomever paid good money for the car. Its yours, nice and when it comes to my car people know not to fuck around with it or there is going to be some trouble. Fighting is useless, confrontation is good though

Comment

okay, as a guy who just graduated from high school last year, i can offer two options.

You dont tell the cops, you get a few friends to beat the shit out of them, and then do his car up at least as well as your own. You consult a lawyer and due him for damages.

or

Tell the police and persue repairations, in full. Go ahead and get the quotes for all the dent removal and needed trim parts that need replacing and all the labor from high end, expensive shops.
            --Will

Comment

yep go to the cops about the damage, dont say a word to them about it. the police are there to protect us and our property. if they do it again, go to the cops again, repeat offenders get more than just a slap on the rist.
              m106 1990 e30
              e36 daily
              e32 cruiser

Comment

@Mastrcruse:
                I know exactly how these two would respond when I ask them. They will laugh and say they have no idea how it happened.

@CarsSuck:
                thanks for the options! lol
                but beating them up would furthermore lead to a lawsuit on my hands, would it not?
                Unfortunately I have no evidence they did it, but I damn well know it was them because they called that buddy of mine and told him if he "enjoyed what we did".
                There are no damages fortunately, so there are no repairs needed. But do you mean get the quotes for things my car needs fixed then charge them with the bill?

Thanks for the reply guys!!

Comment

this happened at a high school right? you dont need proof that they did it, if they taunt you, or like you said called your friend, that is enough proof. go to the school cop about it. (if you guys have real/non-rent-a- cops assigned to the school like we do here)
                  m106 1990 e30
                  e36 daily
                  e32 cruiser

Comment

well if there's no damage i say consider yourself lucky and try to stop pissing people off so much.

And the only benefit of kicking their asses is that it makes you feel better about it.
                    --Will

Comment

would it be inappropriate to post "this thread is worthless without pics" gif?

oh- i'd go postal if someone touched my baby, oh wait, i already have once hehe.

Julien
                      Build Threads:
                      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

In my opinion, you should just be greatful.
                        Your car recieved no damage: no windows broken, no dents, no flat tires, nothing stolen...
                        You just recieved a couple of paintballs. The paint in paintballs is washable, so just give your car a thurough wash, and you'll be fine.

If you really want to get back at them, find out where they live and remove the oil drain plug in the middle of the night, so the motor seizes in the morning when it's started.
                        Put bologna all over the car in the middle of the night (it supposedly strips the paint off) so they will have a polka-dot car. Pee in their gas tank. Take a dump on his hood (and smear under the doorhandle). have sex with his mom. or just cry about it.

-Erik

Comment

@Rennsport:
                          My school is private and we have those good-for-nothing rent-a-cops.

@CarsSuck:
                          I have done nothing whatsoever to piss these people off. I'm a chill person and I don't like starting shit with anyone.

@redbull 325is:
                          I was much too aggravated to take pictures of what had happened. I was more worried about cleaning it off before it damaged my paint.

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
                            In my opinion, you should just be greatful.
                            Your car recieved no damage: no windows broken, no dents, no flat tires, nothing stolen...
                            You just recieved a couple of paintballs. The paint in paintballs is washable, so just give your car a thurough wash, and you'll be fine.

If you really want to get back at them, find out where they live and remove the oil drain plug in the middle of the night, so the motor seizes in the morning when it's started.
                            Put bologna all over the car in the middle of the night (it supposedly strips the paint off) so they will have a polka-dot car. Pee in their gas tank. Take a dump on his hood (and smear under the doorhandle). have sex with his mom. or just cry about it.

-Erik
                            AHAHHAA!
                            good ideas man. The shit under the door handle doesn't sound too bad when I think of it lol.
                            And yes, I am very glad no severe damage was caused to my car but if it was, I would just simply notify a cop and file a lawsuit. So I think THEY should be more thankful that what they did didn't cause more damage.

Comment

sorry to hear

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X