My car was vandalized today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thing your car wasn't damaged.

if someone did this to me and i knew who it was i'd go and remove all 4 valve-stems from his tires. valve-stem removers can be bought for less than $5 at any auto parts store.

...or as previously mentioned, lay a big steamer on his hood!
    sigpic
    1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
    1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Tough place to be - no hard evidence linking these guys to your car, so cops are going to be worthless.

If you ignore it and do nothing, you're going to be a bitch to these guys, and they'll probably do something like it again.

So you're left with confrontation. Either step to 'em with your buddies and start a fight if you can kick their ass, or if you can't kick their ass you need to retaliate in a more sniper-ish fashion. It's a private school, how tight are the rules on fighting? Will it get you kicked out?

Then again, are these the kind of kids who are social misfits and could go Colombine on you, or more the varsity sport types? The type of people you are dealing with depends on what kind of retaliation you should pursue.

It's not a long book, so pick up Sun Tzu's 'The art of war' - it's got a lot of good wisdom if you can translate a lot of the parables to modern day circumstances. It's like 15 short stories. It's my toilet book along side my paintball magazines - if you're a quick read each story is a good poop worth of time.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

in the middle of the night get a whole bunch of your buddies and flip his car on its roof and walk away!!!

Comment

Why are you against fighting?

Do it like I did in school, go off of school property and kick their ass there.

Comment

@LINUS:
            I know many people will say ignoring it is the best thing to do because I'm a better man, but I mean come on, if you have a problem with someone deal with it personally, don't go around vandalizing their car.
            hmm, their type. I'd say more of the social outcasts who have only a handful of friends.

@E30FreaK89:
            haha, that sounds like an awesome thing to do, but unfortunately I'm not superman nor the incredible hulk lol

@808BMW:
            I'm against fighting because I will most likely injure him badly if I fight him because I fight aggressively. Plus my school is private and they might kick us out for fighting even off school property but near the school. He doesn't have the balls to meet up somewhere to settle it.
            But a smart idea would be for me to get him to hit me first, then when I beat him senseless I can say it was for self-defense and I had to either defend myself or get my ass kicked.

Comment

you live in LA, its not some redneck town in South Dakota, you have no idea what they might escalate something up to.

you can file a police report at least, and you have your friend as a witness saying that he received a call from these guys. he could even get his phone record showing that the kid called.

Why would that kid have called him for no reason other than to brag about what they did? Thats evidence right there.

I like the crap on his hood idea, but the drain plug one is freakin awesome.

Comment

Fight. And never give someone the 1st shot. If you can kick ass, do it. They disrespect you, show the fools what's what.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

I like the things i'm hearing, 1-drain his oil,2-remove valve stem cores,3-shit on his hood, but i'd put it on his drivers seat hoping he don't see it and will sit right in it. :evil:

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

@ptownTSI:
                    well if they elevate it up to anything, I will have valid proof and will immediately call the cops to come down, as well as the dean and principle of my school.
                    you have a point there, they wouldn't have called my friend if they didn't have any reason.

@LINUS:
                    Fighting isn't going to solve this. These kids are immature, even though they are the same age as I am. I would love to beat the main guy who did it up and I can, but his friend I think is a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do so I will most likely get my ass kicked.
                    I will solve this with revenge. :D

Comment

I really like the valve stem idea. If you put the caps back on they probably wouldn't know right away what the deal is why all their wheels are sitting on the ground with no cuts in the sidewalls. Probably one of the easiest ways to deflate tires, its not like it will cost them much to replace the stems even if you do throw them away :) Just a serious bitch to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by craig4ie View Post
                        i'd go and remove all 4 valve-stems from his tires. valve-stem removers can be bought for less than $5 at any auto parts store.
                        or, try a bike shop.

I used to give those tools away to whoever wanted them when I worked at a bike shop. Every bottle of "Slime" came with one of those tools, so I ended up having a tray full of them after a while.

-Erik

Comment

Ohh, Ohh, one more idea:

Get 20+ cans of shaving cream and freeze them solid. Now, carefully cut the can open and remove the frozen shaving cream from the can.
                          Pop the door open of that guy's car and throw all 20 frozen chunks of shaving cream inside, and by the time school lets out, the frozen shaving cream should have melted and his entire car will be filled to the roof with shaving cream.

Make sure you do this one as early as you can to allow the shaving cream enough time to thaw.
                          *20 cans was just an estimate. It may require more or less to completely fill his car.

-Erik

Comment

the shaving cream idea worries me. lots of pressure inside a bottle like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ptownTSI View Post
                              the shaving cream idea worries me. lots of pressure inside a bottle like that.
                              There's no pressure if it's frozen solid.

-Erik

Comment

put sugar into his gas tank, that will caramelize the motor when he drives it.
                                AWII 1991 318is - Sold
                                Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
                                Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

Working...
                                X