The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Wait.... You mean....
    Shit, I've been taking everyone's name literally for years! Now I have to start all over.
    That would be a mistake of a lifetime...

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    I got about ten posts into this thread and it was all guys whining about how one car was cool but the other car was cooler but Mexican is racist and it's all just opinions, man. Does the rest of the thread change?


    Edit: Just scrolled up to look at the last few posts. Thread has not changed.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    So you take my username literal? You realize it is just a username... and no Harry Potter is not my cup of tea.
    Wait.... You mean....
    Shit, I've been taking everyone's name literally for years! Now I have to start all over.

    Leave a comment:


  • Julien
    replied
    *yawn*

    Leave a comment:


  • dereliiict
    replied
    Search: baiting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by dereliiict
    You know what happens to a snitch right?

    Or are you a Harry Potter fan, kiddo
    So you take my username literal? You realize it is just a username... and no Harry Potter is not my cup of tea.

    Leave a comment:


  • dereliiict
    replied
    You know what happens to a snitch right?

    Or are you a Harry Potter fan, kiddo

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Oh good, it's this guy again.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    Im white, angry and in a high tax bracket.
    You must make a lot of money! That's a sure sign of high intelligence. I salute you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer
    Of course not, you seem like a nice enough kid, just a trifle angry and confused.
    Im white, angry and in a high tax bracket.

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    You mad that im not mad?
    Of course not, you seem like a nice enough kid, just a trifle angry and confused.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by frankenbeemer
    You mad?

    You mad that im not mad?

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    The wrath of people on a forum? Should I be concerned?

    Your thought of what a personal attack is quite extreme. Can someone not respond in an assertive way and command a conversation anymore? Seems to many mothers are babying their kids to becoming an adult. No one can face a fact without feeling insulted.

    Your response to mine is very juvenile.
    You mad?

    Leave a comment:


  • Snitch
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboJake
    Y'all are completely missing the point here.

    Dodge Omni GLHS, that's where it's at.

    Oh, and snitch... The post you used to bump this back up was personally attacking someone who probably hasn't been on here in years. So don't get butthurt when people personally attack you for being all "I came here to discuss cars and not personally attack people". So, formally, you're a dumbass for thinking you didn't, and that you won't feel the wrath. Which is sure to come.
    The wrath of people on a forum? Should I be concerned?

    Your thought of what a personal attack is quite extreme. Can someone not respond in an assertive way and command a conversation anymore? Seems to many mothers are babying their kids to becoming an adult. No one can face a fact without feeling insulted.

    Your response to mine is very juvenile.

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDBOB
    replied
    Originally posted by Snitch
    Btw I didn't say anything related to the fact people search here for Benz information so I am not sure where you got that from.

    It is a thread discussing a Mercedes and I noticed an ignorant post that I now purified. I didnt insult anyone not even original the original poster of the comment. I just layed down the fact and if you cant handle a response to a post on a forum I am not sure how many of you make it through a day of work.

    Researching brought me across this thread...

    Leave a comment:

Working...