If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yeah, below minimum wage, 14 hour a day jobs that any good god fairing white teenager would gladly do. haha. Anyways, back on topic. I dont want this to turn into another politically-racially charged debate.
Mariano
Werd. Y'all are just jealous because I stay this color all year. ZING!
Yeah, below minimum wage, 14 hour a day jobs that any good god fairing white teenager would gladly do. haha. Anyways, back on topic. I dont want this to turn into another politically-racially charged debate.
I love how we can tell JUST by the cars posted that the owner is from Mexico. Not Guatemala, not El Salvador, not Nicaragua. I love observing this type of shit. These people should look into solving crimes for cops. They can tell the country you are from by merely looking at your car. :)
Mariano
It's all good, vato. They're all just pissed off because....
I love how we can tell JUST by the cars posted that the owner is from Mexico. Not Guatemala, not El Salvador, not Nicaragua. I love observing this type of shit. These people should look into solving crimes for cops. They can tell the country you are from by merely looking at your car. :) I wonder if these same people could guess my ///M3 is owned by a latino too. I guess Id be the exception to the rule, though. I would love to hear what people say in their head when they realize Im not white or asian and I own this car. Im not mad, Im just observing.
well, I for example don't get it. I absolutely fucking LOVE mariano's M3 and the wheels/stance/camber of that. you are right I can see a difference easily between that german tuner look and stick out with wheel spacers mexi look.
the fronts on that 190E look fine, the stretched tires arent THAT bad...its those damn wacky rear wheels that makes me start singing the chicken dance in my head.
I see that he lives in California, and I'm well aware of what you Cali guys are getting at. I grew up in the San Francisco bay area. I know that the styles are similar, and I'm sure that everyone down there with a euro car that goes for the German Euro style gets lumped into that "Mexican" category. That's not what I'm getting at. What I'm saying is the car that ptownTSI posted, and the car that Andre posted aren't the same. They might be similar to some, but think about it this way, do you think a bunch of German guys with cars styled like that 190E would look at that MR2 and say it's German Euro styled?
Make no mistake, I'm not sitting here getting all pissed off about this, I'm just debating.
Notice where pTOwnPSI lives Eurospeed. I'm telling you, you can't pull off the "euro" (slammed with streached tires) look in cali with out it being mistaken for a mexican style ride! Why are you so put off by that?
I looks NOTHING like that car. Nothing at all. Not even close.
I agree that the rear camber on that 190E is one of the only things I don't like about it. But it looks nothing like that MR2. If you're going to play the Mexi-style card, that car is it FOR SURE. Tiny little wheels with enough positive offset to make an emo kid smile (probably wire spokes too, I think I can see them), those blade-thingy hubcaps, and tiny, but close to proper size tires. Those wheels are probably 13's. The 190E has 16's, and euro-style stretched tires. Go back to the first page, and click on the link to that thread that Andre made and look at the difference in the 2 cars he posted.
the rear of that 190e makes it become this. once a mexi-wheel-sticker-outer, always a...
other than that, the car looks AWESOME, the wheels are a very good choice, and I love how low it sits. But why the heck did he ruin it with the back wheels sticking out like that with all that camber.
if you love the looks of e 30 you gotta apreciate the 190...pretty much the same period boxy german thang. The 16v is really a momentum car...like the e30 M or otherwise. Once up in the rev band a nicely tuned/set up 16v will be fun and tossable. I like them......not to own but to appreciate. Geez...they kicked some DTM butt for yrs.
sorry josh, not feeling either of the benzes. I'm sure our pal Andre would *love* them though.
Oh, I'm sure. There's thing about it I don't like, like the extreme negative camber, and the tires are bit TOO stretched, but I just love the overall look of it, how clean it is, and the stance is cool. Like I said, I'm starting to like that euro look. I would never do it to my car, but it looks good on some.
Leave a comment: