The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • chuni959
    replied
    Originally posted by ptownTSI
    it needs clear corners
    on 190s, E-Code ambers look 100% better. especially on black

    Originally posted by SykoBMW
    The truth.
    +1

    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I dont think the rims suit the car, and if that wasnt authentic Evo 2 rear wing, Id hate it. But I like that car.

    Mariano
    Its a kit reiger made that they dubbed the evo 3 (which never existed in the w201 world)
    Last edited by chuni959; 03-21-2018, 09:07 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    By the way, the 2.3 16 is on my list of cars that I WILL OWN over the next few years. I would like to get into one while they are still cheap. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    People could say the same about the E30 ///M3 as well. Not that its right or wrong.

    Mariano

    They COULD say that... quickly followed with a dirt nap. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ANDRÜ
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    that stance screams mexican sorry...


    Def. not hotter. Anyone can slap what looks like Hartge wheels on, and add a stupid wing and splitter. The fisrt one takes the cake, my MILES.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    People could say the same about the E30 ///M3 as well. Not that its right or wrong.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • kidrobot
    replied
    ^^^ Spotted Flying around New York City

    Not a fan of Evo2, just to much for me. &
    btw my 2nd car was a 2.3 Benz so I have
    a right to my opinions. Evo Benz'z just
    scream look at me, unfortunetly it's not
    always the good kinda attention.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Rieger kit on that 190 above - YUK.

    As for that splitter - you think he fears curbs much?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    you sure wouldn't complain though if you stopped by to get a kebab and this thing was parked infront of your table for viewing delight... not something that happens in ohio i'm pretty sure!
    true very true.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I dont think the rims suit the car, and if that wasnt authentic Evo 2 rear wing, Id hate it. But I like that car.

    Mariano
    you sure wouldn't complain though if you stopped by to get a kebab and this thing was parked infront of your table for viewing delight... not something that happens in ohio i'm pretty sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Anyone got any pics of a stock 190e 16v Evo 2?

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    here is a 190 i saw a in Trier





    I dont think the rims suit the car, and if that wasnt authentic Evo 2 rear wing, Id hate it. But I like that car.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Tangent
    replied
    Originally posted by wRek
    ...

    Oh yeah... This car belongs to a kid who is 18-19years old. He did 90% of the work himself. Including making the turbo manifold and pretty much everything else under the hood. He started the car when he was 16.
    Respect++++++

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    here is a 190 i saw a in Trier





    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    wow......nice.

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    ^ Best 190E I've ever seen.

    Leave a comment:

Working...