The HOTTEST 190E I've ever seen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Unreal!

    All that tig welding is very nice!!!
    What a beautiful car that kid built!

    Leave a comment:


  • 808BMW
    replied
    Yeah, but what kinda tranny is behind that?

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    all that work and he can't even tint the windows? pshhhh, what a cheapskate


    :D :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by ptownTSI
    it needs clear corners
    Normally I would agree, but in that shot from the rear corner, they match up well with the amber corners of the taillights, and look good.

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    it needs clear corners

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    um ok that last one just dropped the ball yo

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Holy shit that's nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • SykoBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed
    Yes. That 190 is fucking baller.
    The truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Okay. Now that's amazing.
    Yes. That 190 is fucking baller.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Okay. Now that's amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Now, that is a NICE one!

    Leave a comment:


  • wRek
    replied




















    Oh yeah... This car belongs to a kid who is 18-19years old. He did 90% of the work himself. Including making the turbo manifold and pretty much everything else under the hood. He started the car when he was 16.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    I though you were an Armo cuz you live in Glendale and love BMW's........
    you are wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I love how we can tell JUST by the cars posted that the owner is from Mexico. Not Guatemala, not El Salvador, not Nicaragua. I love observing this type of shit. These people should look into solving crimes for cops. They can tell the country you are from by merely looking at your car. :) I wonder if these same people could guess my ///M3 is owned by a latino too. I guess Id be the exception to the rule, though. I would love to hear what people say in their head when they realize Im not white or asian and I own this car. Im not mad, Im just observing.

    Mariano


    I though you were an Armo cuz you live in Glendale and love BMW's........

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    You sure get worked up a lot for a guy that loves to get other people worked up a lot.
    Everyones got their buttons, I suppose. Im not even worked up. Trust me. ;)

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:

Working...