glass moonroof cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glass moonroof cost?

Does any one know how much a glass moonroof is worth. i know they are rare so they would probably not be cheap. thanks Matt

$500-800

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

arm-leg

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by viali8 View Post
          Wow!
          It's not worth paying that much for unless you have a super disposable income. Best bet is to hunt as many junkyards as you can and try and get lucky.

Chances of you finding one tho are very slim.

Why doesn't someone here fab a plexi glass one?? I'm sure a ton of people would buy it, I know I would.

Comment

Or try to find another car with the same size moonroof?
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I got mine for $500. And that included shipping. Then I had the metal trim strip thingy repainted Sapphire Black Metallic to match my car's paint. That set me back another $100 or so. I still haven't put it on yet....

Comment

and what are you waiting for?
                My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

I'm waiting for the balls to do this.

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                    and what are you waiting for?
                    Well, truthfully, I've misplaced the shade portion of the moonroof, and I was waiting until winter to install it and do the electric sunroof/moonroof conversion. I'm tired of winding my arm around and around.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw332i View Post
                      Well, truthfully, I've misplaced the shade portion of the moonroof, and I was waiting until winter to install it and do the electric sunroof/moonroof conversion. I'm tired of winding my arm around and around.
                      is winding your arm around and around any different than the constant movement from hot wing bucket to your mouth??? over and over and over? if you were ambidextrous you could cut a check left handed while stuffing wings in your mouf
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        is winding your arm around and around any different than the constant movement from hot wing bucket to your mouth??? over and over and over? if you were ambidextrous you could cut a check left handed while stuffing wings in your mouf
                        LAWL!

Saw some go for more than $1,000 on S14.net...
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by bmw332i View Post

Only you would bitch about something like that Richy Rich. Maybe you can have Turner CNC you an aluminum electric sunroof button pushy pole so you don't have to lift your arm.

Comment

audi 90 or 80 has the same size sunroof. I have seen one of them in a e30 before.

Comment

off topic
                              Hugh: I use to work for Turner.....FYI.................
                              back on topic now
                              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Working...
                              X