No announcement yet.

well, i finally sold the thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, on to bigger and better things shaman ... sad to see it go, but do what you wanna do, just keep us posted on the CF parts.
    sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Well if there is still any discussion on 330's, I would personally go for the 330iPP. Although in Blue instead of Red.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Shenanigans....

Thats right, I'm calling shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30
          Well if there is still any discussion on 330's, I would personally go for the 330iPP. Although in Blue instead of Red.

ZHP

PP = premium package ;)
          My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by lukasbmw
            One more thing Shahe:

I don't understand why you have such harsh words for the E36 M3 yet want to buy an M coupe.

The M coupe weighs less and has an E30 rear suspension design

The M3 weighs more but has a more advanced multi link rear suspension.

Other then that and the appearance (I prefer the E36 M3), there really is not much difference in performance or critical components.

Matter of fact, I'd argue that an E36 M3 can be made just as trackworthly as a M coupe with the same ammount of money invested.

And I would tell you that the E36 is and can be more track worthy than any M coupe or trailing arm based designed BMW.....

It doesn't mean a E36 is more fun to drive than an M-coupe, just that E36 based cars are more competent and control suspension changes in the back much better than earlier trailing arm based designs such as the E30 M3 or the M coupe.

Comment

Working...
            X