hottest e30 spoiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    Mtech1 wing for sure!
    The man speaketh the truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • cabin
    replied
    Tech 1 for sure, or in my case, Tech 1 style ala 535is!

    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    I'm guessing the M3 spoiler would give the most downforce?

    I'm looking for something that gives more downforce than my mtechII, but something that still looks good, like the M3 spoiler. Anyone have one and is able to close their trunk lid? Do they make lightweight replica's?

    I'm actually intrigued by the spoiler (looks adjustable) that's on the M3 next to Rennsport's car.
    Last edited by mazur; 03-07-2007, 09:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    My personal favorite...

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    My personal favorite...

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    I prefer the Mtech 1 or E28 spoiler. I dont like Mtech 2, but the variation above is awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Mtech1 wing for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • YAN-3
    replied
    Originally posted by silversleeper
    ^ very CSL-esque


    but my heart does go to the M-Tech I

    Leave a comment:


  • PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    replied
    mtechII

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    I always liked the Mtech II. Even without the rest of the kit.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    ^ very CSL-esque

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Lower half of M-tech II rear wing FTMFW!! It's just relatively expensive for it's subtlety.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    tech1 for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • bmp
    replied
    does trent have the Evo 2 spoiler or is that a regular m3 w/flap spoiler? I was hoping the Evo 3 replica group buy went through so the question now is WHERE CAN I GET ONE? oh btw, love your car trent.

    Leave a comment:

Working...