hottest e30 spoiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mazur
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer



    You are also in luck as all of them with the exception of the Zender Evo-1 on the end are for sale . :D
    DOH!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    5er mtech1?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    What a b*tch.... when I saw all for sale.... I was happy. Then I saw the exception.

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Real ballers have an assortment of rear wings to choose from :




    You are also in luck as all of them with the exception of the Zender Evo-1 on the end are for sale . :D

    Starting from riight to left :
    OE "is" spoiler : $45 shipped (4 available)
    OE e28 Mtech-1 : $200 shipped
    Pfeba spoiler : $85 shipped

    Also have an OE Mtech-2 rear spoiler that I would rather not sell ...but I could part with it for $250 shipped .

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Mentaleeill's (dunno his name) super subtle spoiler:



    I think he said he got it off eBay, not meant for E30's...so clean.

    Either that, or no spoiler at all, what Ed said.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by mazur
    ^That actually looks pretty cool. How much does that run?

    You are probably looking around 250-300 if you can find one. I got an awesome deal on mine new, but it was the only one they had. I just watched one that had a chipped front corner go for about 275 shipped on ebay.

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    mtech2

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Kamei 3pc.



    The only other spoilers I'd consider would be trent's Zender and an Mtec1

    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    ^That actually looks pretty cool. How much does that run?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    ACS FTW!!! :D



    Leave a comment:


  • oh2fly
    replied
    No one is mentioning Racing Dynamics rear wings made for e30s. They fit!

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    zender with a CF flap from e30shop.de

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I am pretty sure it is a Zender.

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    what kind of spoiler is that trent?

    i got a Breyton and it looks very similar

    Leave a comment:


  • B2ThaZiZza
    replied
    M-Tech 1 FTW!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...