hottest e30 spoiler
Collapse
X
-
What a b*tch.... when I saw all for sale.... I was happy. Then I saw the exception.Leave a comment:
-
Real ballers have an assortment of rear wings to choose from :
You are also in luck as all of them with the exception of the Zender Evo-1 on the end are for sale . :D
Starting from riight to left :
OE "is" spoiler : $45 shipped (4 available)
OE e28 Mtech-1 : $200 shipped
Pfeba spoiler : $85 shipped
Also have an OE Mtech-2 rear spoiler that I would rather not sell ...but I could part with it for $250 shipped .Leave a comment:
-
Mentaleeill's (dunno his name) super subtle spoiler:
I think he said he got it off eBay, not meant for E30's...so clean.
Either that, or no spoiler at all, what Ed said.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Kamei 3pc.

The only other spoilers I'd consider would be trent's Zender and an Mtec1Leave a comment:
-
No one is mentioning Racing Dynamics rear wings made for e30s. They fit!Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedzender with a CF flap from e30shop.deLeave a comment:
-
what kind of spoiler is that trent?
i got a Breyton and it looks very similarLeave a comment:



Leave a comment: