hottest e30 spoiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • egk2
    replied
    Tech1 or no wing at all...


    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    So Trent, is that the TMS wing, which seems to be discontinued? If not where did you source it?

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    His car
    my car

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Trents is really sexy but not all cars can pull it off I dont' think.

    M-TECH I FTW!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SandyEggoE30Girl
    Trents car looks sooooooooo nice, but I do love the look of the Mtech 1 as well.:stupid:
    hey thanks


    here are some more pictures OF THE MOST ULTIMATE WING IN TEH WORLD



    Leave a comment:


  • mazur
    replied
    Though it's my daily, it will be quite potent on the track and will make 250+rwhp (cammed S50). I usually race at PIR at which on NASCAR turns 3 & 4 are taken at 80-110+ (depending on car), so I could use some downforce.

    I wouldn't say all the OEM spoiler are just for looks and do nothing at all, otherwise I doubt BMW would produce them.

    For instance, those lip spoilers you see on E46's and E39's are known to make 25 points of downforce (1 point= 1 .lb @ 100mph).

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    my car
    His car

    Leave a comment:


  • Gmas
    replied
    My Pfeba spoiler looks fairly similar to the M3 one:



    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    the turner is a whole hell of a lot lighter as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    Originally posted by mazur
    I'm guessing the M3 spoiler would give the most downforce?

    I'm looking for something that gives more downforce than my mtechI, but something that still looks good, like the M3 spoiler. Anyone have one and is able to close their trunk lid? Do they make lightweight replica's?

    I'm actually intrigued by the spoiler (looks adjustable) that's on the M3 next to Rennsport's car.
    the one on the m3 is from turner. the owner of the m3 that i got my spolier from replaced it with the turner, he either said it was $1200 or $1400, its carbon fiber and the flap is fully adjustable (that picture has the wing flap full up) Also with that, it doesnt use studs, there are holes drilled into the spoiler for mounting.

    there is another company that makes a m3 spoiler replica to fit the 325i, cant remeber what its called, starts with a "Z" i think. but they are hard to find. i think that is the one trent has on his car.

    I noticed a difference at high speeds with the m spoiler (alot more stable) though i dont think i would of if i had better tires. or maybe it was all mental? kinda like when ricers put a exhaust on there car and think its a ferrari...

    Leave a comment:


  • SandyEggoE30Girl
    replied
    Trents car looks sooooooooo nice, but I do love the look of the Mtech 1 as well.:stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    I think you guys know where I stand...

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    uh, none of those will do anything in the way of downforce. they are pretty much for looks and looks only. i have an e28 mtech1 on my car currently, but my heart goes out to the mtech2 lower half only. the mtech2 in its entirety is UGLY
    Do you have a pic of it to post? I love the e28 mtech1 on your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    In what setting are you looking to create downforce for, exactly? Unless you're building a track car with an engine making 200+ horsepower, you have no real need for effective downforce.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    uh, none of those will do anything in the way of downforce. they are pretty much for looks and looks only. i have an e28 mtech1 on my car currently, but my heart goes out to the mtech2 lower half only. the mtech2 in its entirety is UGLY

    Leave a comment:

Working...