No announcement yet.

The true "Bambi-slayer" (Now w/pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote="e30Matt"]Update... got the US ellips installed off of my other car, and I'm looking for a donor fender/hood. I hear there's an AlpineII parts car over at Motorsport Connections, the local shop, so I'm going to call over and see if the hood and fender are still on it... if so they will be on my baby hopefully by the end of this week, and she'll be close to perfect again.

you finally got your excuse to put ellipsoids on!

your welcome for makin me sit in the seat and turn the lights on and off b/c your too lazy to get up, walk over the pile of crap and turn it on and off yourself...J/K J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

awwww.......cute. Matt gave his old sig to kell. Just kidding. haha. Whats up kell. Welcome to R3vlimited. Now just sell your E36 for an E30 :)
      ________
      vapor genie vaporizer
      Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:31 PM.
      - 318is 4 life

Comment

Originally posted by Kell
        your welcome for makin me sit in the seat and turn the lights on and off b/c your too lazy to get up, walk over the pile of crap and turn it on and off yourself...
        Oh boohoo... I made you sit down and push/pull a headlight switch. It was a pain in the ass climbing over the mountain of tools and the hot soldering iron after I was done wiring, though.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by Wes325
          awwww.......cute. Matt gave his old sig to kell. Just kidding. haha. Whats up kell. Welcome to R3vlimited. Now just sell your E36 for an E30 :)
          actually I took the picture on my crappy ass camera :D I just use it b/c i like it alot

Comment

how about we act a little younger? seriously, he asked for your help, you helped him, he asked for your picture, you let hime use it. No need to get all into bitch fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon e30
              how about we act a little younger? seriously, he asked for your help, you helped him, he asked for your picture, you let hime use it. No need to get all into bitch fighting
              :stupid:

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

maybe i should turn the sarcasm down, sorry

Comment

Working...
                X