I need your votes guys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trent
    Guest replied
    There isn't even another choice.

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Thanks for the votes, keep 'em coming pleeeease!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    If you don't win that, then those people are blind!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e9nine
    replied
    Voted for you....G/luck :D

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    started a topic I need your votes guys!

    I need your votes guys!

    I didn't even know Eric had done it until after the fact, and to be honest, I truly didn't expect much even then; Eric went out on a limb and entered my car in the Miller Performance giveaway thing, and somehow, I wound up in the top 5. Now it's up to the people to decide which car wins. So PLEASE guys, give my car a vote. I'd love to add the MAF to the car at this point and finish up that portion of the performance equation.

    http://www.millerperformancecars.com/votes.html
Working...